Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Awww what a special boy he is and a very devoted Mum you are too x well done
henry06
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Thank You. You have to be dont you. I can't bear to see him in pain so i take him with to the vet with any slight thing just to check as he has been through alot and its nips it in the bud.
He is sulking tonight as i have had to rub cream in his pads as he is liking them and the vet gave him cream he hates it!!!
Its just a shame that people will keep breeding these dogs with problems and it continues we did tell the breeders wife all about his conditions but he never got back to me like she said he would. His brother we have found out lives across the road and he had a little bit of trouble with his leg as a pup.
Vicky@Eukanuba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Aw bless him! He looks so full of energy, he reminds me of my old Westie Berry. Berry had to have surgery due to luxating patella as well but apart from that he was fairly healthy. Henry is a very special boy and I think it's fantastic that you bought him his own pool to recover!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2008, 05:39 AM
Bless his little heart! What a little smasher he is, too!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2