Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 06:05 AM

Morning dogsey daily Wednesday

Morning awoke early but waited till now to see if anyone was up. The word for today is ignominiously. Still dark out but must get up and seize the day. Have a good one peeps. bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 06:50 AM
Good morning all, felt like a bit of a lay in this morning and shall probably indulge a bit more as it gets darker and darker.

Will it be to ignominiously of me if I defer from joining in this word game. I'm afraid it is not for me to indulge in such things.

Glad Rosie is ok now and June hope your back has eased up.

Jenny hope you enjoyed your trip out to meet the new BF of Kylas mum.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 06:52 AM
PS for LG and Griff you are not alone in being anti-social I find I am getting more and more so as I get older. But Griff you are young yet for this behaviour.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2015, 07:34 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra and all who follow.
Wet here and very grey hope you have a safe journey to Swaffham Harvey.
Sorry I missed you Eileen glad to hear mum is doing so well.
Hope the meeting and meal went well Nippy Jen.

Hoping all aches and pains are feeling better today for those suffering.

Have checked this word out and not sure if I will work it in today as I am not feeling ashamed maybe I should be but if I should be feeling ignominious I am not aware.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 07:42 AM
Morning all.
Well we had such a lovely evening. The new BF was very nice, quite a gentleman for this day and age.
Pouring with rain so no gardening today. There is so much to be cleared up now.
Hubby has had a date for his bilateral hernia repair in a fortnight. So he will get quite nervous about that I know.
I suspect he finds it ignominious to be confined to a hospital bed
Hehehehe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2015, 07:47 AM
Glad it went well Nippy Jen. Poor Brian hope he can find things over the next fortnight to do to take his mind off the op.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Good morning

Pleased mum is doing well Eileen and long may it continue.

Glad your meeting went well yesterday Nippy. You will have to keep Brian occupied to keep his mind of his op I was walking on eggshells whilst Barry waited for his.

Good morning Brenda and Moyra.

Raining here but I did manage to get Teazle out without getting too wet. Think it set for the day now.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Filthy morning here, like someone is pouring buckets of water down from the heavens. Now I know why I was hurting last night, not so much the ironing, more the wet weather.
Had a very long soak last night, feeling stiff and sore again this morning, its been dry for so long that I've been feeling pretty OK and forgotten that I hurt.
Glad Rosie has got over the shock she had, Mandy.It seems to start up once the nights go darker doesn't it, so next week will be worse running up to Bonfire Night.
Afternoon tea sounds like you behaved yourself LG, and The Mem didn't have to leave ignomiously with you trailing behind hanging your head in shame
Hoping Brian's op is carried out on time and you aren't left waiting, Nippy. How did your scan go, or do you want to forget about it, but you got a nice meal after didn't you.
The New Boyfriend sounds lovely, has he met Kyla yet, and does she Approve, because if she doesn't it will all go downhill anyway as she has high standards as we all know
Moyra, having a lie in isn't a treasonable offence and you are Entitled
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Good Morning all, well i quite often behave ignominiously Lol (it does mean disgrace/shame doesn't it) generally when i have partaken of the great falling down juice Lol
Moyra, don't blame you staying in bed a bit longer
Nippy, pleased the new BF met with your approval and hope Brian doesn't worry too much
Good morning Lynn, Sue and TW
Spend half the night awake, got to sleep about 4.30 i think...staying put today except for a trip to the vet with deags...immunotherapy day for her and she needs her vaccs as well but not sure if the 2 can be done at the same time...might have to fetch her back for her jabs next week
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Amber's had all her immunisations which is more than can be said for me. I really should go and have the flu jab and more importantly the shingles one I have been offered. Too worried to see the doc about my blood tests. Steve is home today and quite amenable. Because the pc keeps crashing he has told me to go out and get myself a new one, but while this one keeps going I wont do that. I have the back up of the new lap top if necessary but my friend Colin says he will buy it off me for his daughter if I am not going to use it. So will think on that.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >