Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2014, 07:52 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread - Friday

Morning all, a lovely morning too. The washing is in the machine and a spot of gardening planned for later
Hope everyone is well, I lost the thread of what was going on last night I will have to catch up later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2014, 08:23 AM
Good morning Nippy and all who follow after. Going to be a good day today. Steve has gone fishing and emptied the fridge and cupboards so he has enough food to stay overnight. So he will be home sometime tomorrow. Have a good day all stay safe especially tonight, God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Bonjour Nippy and Moyra et tout les peeps who follow! As you can see my Franglais is not greatly improved. Just a quickie as lots of things to do today. May you all enjoy a lovely day and the best of health - see you later, bye fer now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Guten Tag, wie bist du? Moyra and Gordon?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Hi Nippy, I am not too bad today, hope you are bon aussi et tu Lord Gord.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Guten morgen and bonjour bonnie wee peeps. Carpet laid and fitted well but it has taken me as long as it took the carpet fitter to fit the carpet to clear up the dust etc. along skirtings. So beware if you have carpet laid. It is not as easy as one thinks. Sunny here and washing done. Walked tiddly pom aka Tyto and now going to have a coffee and watch Scott and Bailey whenever that was on. Days go by so quickly. Can't believe that I have had my Saturday off from last weekend and tomorrow back to training classes. Have a good day all. Auoirevoir? I am not good at foreign languages. Or spelling them.lol. Ah looked it up au revoir.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Beautiful morning here, it has clouded over somewhat,but very warm and all the doors and windows open already. Going to get the girls out soon and then some food shopping. Having a quiet day today and nothing much going to happen as far as I'm concerned at least Hope you had a lovely day yesterday, Griff and that your pressies were lovely. Moyra, cannot believe the cheeky devils emptied the fridge, scorched earth policy I think. Bet its gorgeous where you are Nippy, sun on the water, all sparkly
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Afternoon all

It bucketed down yesterday late evening and Da Booga refused to go out. She then decided to do what she had to on the doormat sometime during the night, making sure she did not wake me when she slunk off the bed and then slunk back again.

At the moment we are getting five minutes of bucketing rain, then ten minutes of sun, and the five minutes of bucketing rain again.

I am not sure how long this weather will last but I might be able to close the kitchen window soon and actually use my gas hob - cannot use it when the window is open otherwise the gas blows out, so have been using a single induction hob as and when necessary. Tbh I think I far prefer the induction hob to gas but then if the power goes off at least I have the gas hob.

Hope everyone is OK - not much time at the moment now that the clocks have gone back and Shabbat comes in so early, so better get my skates on.

Have a great Friday everyone!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Tw, I have put an order in for some more bacon, Sausages, etc for delivery tomorrow. I suspect he will be back home again tomorrow to stock up again and go fishing again if the weather holds nice as it is here at the moment. I don't mind he is out of my hair!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Tw, I have put an order in for some more bacon, Sausages, etc for delivery tomorrow. I suspect he will be back home again tomorrow to stock up again and go fishing again if the weather holds nice as it is here at the moment. I don't mind he is out of my hair!
Moyra - why should you pay for bacon, sausages etc for Steve to help himself to as and when he wants? I understand why you want him "out of your hair" but why should you have to pay for him to do so?

Tbh I would put a lock on the refrigerator and food larder.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »