Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 06:51 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Good morning all, Perish the thought of LG going Fuchsia Pink. Griff I am so sorry you blood tests were not good and it looks like you will be on chemo for Christmas. Not nice. I wish and pray for better health for you lass.

Have a good day all, keep warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2015, 07:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Not sure what the weather is like outside yet except for its dry. If mild or cold I have no idea till I stick my head outside.
LG. you caught me out will have to think of another way to keep the 12 bore shotgun cleaner disguised. Back to the drawing board.

Hope everyone is well today. Hoomans and doglets.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and everyone who follows
Thanks to all the lovely comments on Lauryn's hair, my iPad died on me because I'd forgot to plug it in.
Off to have my hair done this morning, then a bit of shopping.
Rosie is making me smile, she's sat on the sofa covered in my dressing gown, it must be colder cos she ran outside did what she needed to and ran back in lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 08:22 AM
LG just to reassure you Lauryn's hair is fine
The hair colour she used was 'Live'
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Just heard, trains cannot go through the channel tunnel this morning. Seems there is the wrong type of seaweed on the line
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Was dry whilst I was sorting the girls out, bin men were here so I managed to get some rubbish thrown in the back, they're lovely blokes, thank goodness (because it is probably against some rules or something) and always let me do that if I see them.
However sat down now and it is heavy rain. Fingers very stiff and sore today, as are other parts, serves me right for getting drenched yesterday. No venturing out with the girls today, 3 days on the run of this and I'll seize up
Have a lovely day with Gorden, Lynn. What are you going to disguise the 12 bore as, maybe a leaf blower, or complex brolly
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Morning all
Lol@LG with pink hair... i am sure you could get away with it!!
Awww bless little Rosie, she isn't a fan of the cold weather then?
Lynn, hope you manage to escape with Gorden for a coffee...how are the little fishes doing now?
TW,very wise, stay in the warm and try to get rid of a bit of the stiffness
Morning Moyra... i am not fussed about the drips, i do chemo tablets every week and the drips will only be once a fortnight and that will set me back on the right road so it is a good thing (if he decides i am going down that route) and this time round i have a kindle to occupy me and my brother gave me an ipod too so will have plenty of music to listen to and if they have wifi i will have all of you to keep me company Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Morning all. Much cooler today but at least it is dry.
The dreaded shopping day today, usually Thurs but Brians foot was still bad yesterday. It's much improved today and he has taken Peps for her walk.
TW, I think my neighbour would probably take your lot out, he is very "doggy" Can you get them all down here for him!
Mandy my daughter tried to go that colour and ended up a manky blue colour. The hairdresser redid it free of charge but it never worked
Hope the rain stops soon for you TW.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-11-2015, 10:44 AM
I'm having a shopping day too Nippy. Only problem is that my order for the girls filled all available space in the freezers, got some of their food in the fridge, it went in frozen and is about 2 days worth of food plus some duck necks also frozen, so everywhere is full. They're going to be well fed, but no room for my stuff
Mmmm maybe post the girls down to your neighbour and send Pickfords over with their food
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2015, 10:54 AM
TW, you will have to live off cans Lol
Nippy, great news that Brians foot is feeling a lot better...not great about the shopping though. I was having a think the other day about older people who don't have the internet but who struggle to shop... i wondered if any of the supermarkets did a telephone ordering system? my mums friend is finding it harder, her cousin gave her a kindle and said to do the shopping online but she isn't very good at stuff like that..plus she has no internet Lol i thought it could be handy if the supermarket could give you a sheet with products on and the codes and you just ring up with the numbers of what you want...would be good if someone already did that as i could then suggest she tries that store
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >