Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Lol, Mandy... right you are looking for a large bearded good looking bloke
1cutedog...oh dear, i have one of those combs...never risked it myself and i don't think i will after reading about your mishap only thing i could suggest would be a mowhawk but then you have to wait for the sides to grow out altogether..don't think there are any hairdressers in the chat bit who could advise you either
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Lord Gord the trifle will be ready tomorrow if you want to collect it. Can't put the custard on til then, oh and the hundreds and thousands
Suddenly remembered my SiL birthday so popped to the shop for a card. Met two ladies I know, one with a Westie and one with a Patterdale x JRT. So stood talking to them for ages. Brian thought I had got lost
First load of washing dry and ready to iron, any volunteers?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Nippy, i will do your ironing!!! I am ashamed to admit this but since i got my new iron i actually quite like it.....it was expensive but worth every penny
my dad has just put up our new light for the front of the house...very smart it looks too
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Busy happy lot...Tucking into homemade fish and chips here. Moyra, I thought of you as I sat at my door drinking coffee and exercising wee dog! First time we have played ball like that for a long time. Happy dog and when she had had enough she lay at my feet.. Well run! Slowly the hole around collie closes in its bittersweet way . YOU know! I know YOU know...sweet day here. Some sun and a warm wind and the swallows dancing and calling.. the digger and crowbanger are silent for the while. So I pulled some of the long grass that is taking over here and it is drying for dog bedding..and back abed now, showered and clean!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Gordon; I know you were joking but would love to get my hands round a real Aran again... Itching! Knitted so many in times past..No use making them for market at the shops are full of the cheap ones
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Nippy, i will do your ironing!!! I am ashamed to admit this but since i got my new iron i actually quite like it.....it was expensive but worth every penny
my dad has just put up our new light for the front of the house...very smart it looks too
Not ironed anything for literally years. Bought a new cheap iron way back and it is still in its box. My mother hated ironing but I would catch her ironing my BALLET TIGHTS..
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lord Gord the trifle will be ready tomorrow if you want to collect it. Can't put the custard on til then, oh and the hundreds and thousands
Suddenly remembered my SiL birthday so popped to the shop for a card. Met two ladies I know, one with a Westie and one with a Patterdale x JRT. So stood talking to them for ages. Brian thought I had got lost
First load of washing dry and ready to iron, any volunteers?
LOVE trifle and treat myself to a Tesco everyday one when I am shopping... one sitting in the fridge right now Hate the fruit in them though.. Just make jelly and ready made custard sometimes but would miss the cream!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Thanks for asking the tiler mandy, i wonder was he supplying the tiles for that price.....looks like it will be a job for my dad Lol, mum wants the windows replacing, the bathroom doing, their bedroom decorating and new furniture and my brothers room doing...my room, well i just can't be bothered Lol she has some money from her pension but i suspect the windows are going to be really really expensive as they are all so big
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2015, 02:25 PM
Afternoon all. I did post this morning twice and lost it twice.
We had a letter from John Lewis remember the latest in the setting up d/d scam on our account for house insurance ? We got two letters after they said they cancelled the d/d asking for the monthly payments twice I rang them and was told oh yes we have it on screen it has gone to our fraud department we will sort it. Well this morning a default notice arrived because they cannot find a trace of our d/d instruction. Asked to speak to a manager got a team leader but he will do they are sending a letter to confirm the policy is cancelled. they can see plain as day on the screen the problem with it but seems one dept does not talk to the other. So fingers crossed they get it right and we don't have bailiffs turning up at the door.

Been out and got a new washing machine, hoover for downstairs the lighter one can go upstairs now a new toaster and kettle courtesy of mum and dad. I have brought flowers to go next to their photos and Gill has brought a big planter with flowers in and put them on the grave today for them. Gorden and I toasted them last night with Prosecco.
The little ford fiesta only failed on the back rear seat belt it needs a new thingy that you put the belt into and two new light bulbs so its staying at the garage to be sorted should have it back by the middle of next week.

June sorry to hear your car is causing problems hope the bus journey hasn't been to painful on your back.
Yes please Nippy Jen love trifle.
griff sorry to hear you have a poorly tummy hope the eliminating spices works.
Yes Moyra very worrying about Dillon's leg.
Enjoy the shows over the weekend Gordon. Bernese are a working breed you probably know that but they are a vulnerable breed health wise they may look strong and sturdy but a slight knock can cause untold damage to the skeletal system. Plus they have many health issues we knew all this when researching for our first so went in to owning them with eyes wide open. Doesn't help though to lose them young. Hoping Dillon can be helped.
Were we playing hide and seek suec ? Welcome to the daily thread.
1cd when there are no new posts that is what shows up.

Well I have to do some tidying now as didn't do any before going out this morning.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon all. I did post this morning twice and lost it twice.
We had a letter from John Lewis remember the latest in the setting up d/d scam on our account for house insurance ? We got two letters after they said they cancelled the d/d asking for the monthly payments twice I rang them and was told oh yes we have it on screen it has gone to our fraud department we will sort it. Well this morning a default notice arrived because they cannot find a trace of our d/d instruction. Asked to speak to a manager got a team leader but he will do they are sending a letter to confirm the policy is cancelled. they can see plain as day on the screen the problem with it but seems one dept does not talk to the other. So fingers crossed they get it right and we don't have bailiffs turning up at the door.

Been out and got a new washing machine, hoover for downstairs the lighter one can go upstairs now a new toaster and kettle courtesy of mum and dad. I have brought flowers to go next to their photos and Gill has brought a big planter with flowers in and put them on the grave today for them. Gorden and I toasted them last night with Prosecco.
The little ford fiesta only failed on the back rear seat belt it needs a new thingy that you put the belt into and two new light bulbs so its staying at the garage to be sorted should have it back by the middle of next week.

June sorry to hear your car is causing problems hope the bus journey hasn't been to painful on your back.
Yes please Nippy Jen love trifle.
griff sorry to hear you have a poorly tummy hope the eliminating spices works.
Yes Moyra very worrying about Dillon's leg.
Enjoy the shows over the weekend Gordon. Bernese are a working breed you probably know that but they are a vulnerable breed health wise they may look strong and sturdy but a slight knock can cause untold damage to the skeletal system. Plus they have many health issues we knew all this when researching for our first so went in to owning them with eyes wide open. Doesn't help though to lose them young. Hoping Dillon can be helped.
Were we playing hide and seek suec ? Welcome to the daily thread.
1cd when there are no new posts that is what shows up.

Well I have to do some tidying now as didn't do any before going out this morning.
clear case of right hand not knowing what the left is doing and no brain between the ears...Poor Lynn!
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »