Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Thanks all

I'm just labeling his school clothes and book bag.

I can't believe how quickly this summer holiday seems to have gone by.

You're not racist Lynn - they don't want to be British anyway if they say they are part of their new 'State', and if they're actually plotting against this country/its citizens, isn't that treason? That goes for any extremist group of any any religion or non-religion.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Here he is again for anyone who has missed him,
http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming...w#.VAQ0zGNrWbY
cried a lot last night, spoke to Samson's mummy, she and his gf (Timba) aren't able to take him due to other stuff, they are both grieving for Samson and she said to me that if the other stuff was sorted then she would be there tomorrow to take him, she just can't at the moment. She is putting him up on her page on that 'other site' and I am asking everyone else to as well, plus will be ringing someone else who has booked a boy from my next litter (these are very patient people as I don't know when that will be) and again that is a good possibility. So if you can all put him out there for me. If I didn't have the 4 girlies then he would be here I assure you, even if only for fostering, he would be with his own kind and be comforted by that.I know my limitations and I couldn't cope with another one. That poor boy is desperate and very stressed, I can tell by looking at him.
No coalmen as yet. I came down early with a throw and napped on the couch, in case the coalmen came early, but no one yet So sat watching telly and having brekkie. Got my book here as well
I'm afraid ALL appliances are going to come under scrutiny, hairdryers, kettles and more than likely hedge trimmers by the way Not good is it.
Lynn, I just saw something on the news section of Yahoo (not read it yet) headlines were British Muslim has gone to ISIS and says she is going to behead Christians with a blunt knife - and they are worried about HER and the rights of her ilk - does the crime of treason still not exist - surely that can be used against them, what about OUR Human Rights, where did they go
Been raining here overnight, sunny now, none of the mist that Gordon has, he's higher up than me though. I saw some geese last week that looked like they were going, but thought it was too early, there are a LOT of berries though, don't mind a cold winter but purleese NOT a wet one again. Got my furlined Bearpaw waterproof boots that I got from TK Max a couple of years ago, they are brilliant and very warm and dry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Morning Moyra, FL, Sue and June.

June I hope he can be fostered and soon.

Raining here now and the housework downstairs done. Having a coffee before I go and titivate upstairs.

Saw traitors gate the other day maybe we need to open it again or is that bit a harsh. We moved on form our barbaric cruelty a long long long time ago so they need too if they want to stay here. Seems we have no rights even in our country June.
I saw that story too they need to make sure they cannot get back into this country citizen or not.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Got my puppy owners on the job helping Shadow, I am hoping there's a new forever home out there for him and we get him out of there.
Not read the story yet Lynn, phone and emails busy now about Shadow
NO coalmen, I am ready for bed now, been up half the night crying and the other half worrying about not waking up for the coalmen, hence I came downstairs in the end.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Awww June I think you are not going to settle till you know this boy is out kennels. Am I right ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Thats right, breaking my heart the look in his eyes, Kaya's mum just been on the phone and she was crying as well, so she's putting the word out.
STILL no coal and girlies NOT happy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Hope it turns up soon. I have to wait in tomorrow for Dillon's food delivery.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Getting fed up of daytime TV
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Agree bit boring today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Linda,make sure those labels aren't soggy
Still NO coal
Had my friend on about those spark plugs, they can only get 4 and another 2 later on in the week...aaagggghhhh
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »