Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
You are just so kind
I know
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Evening all, hope all is well with you.

Have been surprised by the weather today. I was expecting a poor sort of day according to the forecast but it has been pleasantly sunny and warm up until 4ish when it was spitting a bit. Got my washing dry though which is nice.

Had a quick trip round matalan with my daughter who has 2 weeks holiday......poor love, she has to take it before May,but she could have done with using it in June for her moving in her new house day! My son hopefully gets his keys to his house on Friday. We went to have a look at the new estate at the weekend. I knew that their houses were close, but hadn't realised that from my son's front door you can see the back of my daughters house. He is on a straight road and she is in the cul-de-sac along the way. It will be lovely for them as the houses are the size that they shouldn't have to move when or if they have a family and any children will grow up together.....hopefully as close as my two have always been.

Anyhoo, enjoy your evening everyone.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Ah,that's so lovely Gill that your two are living so close to one another Easier for you,kill two birds with one stone,while visiting
I live pretty close to four of my brothers,fifth one lives 10 miles away and my one and only sister,Kim,lives in England
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Off for a spin Will pop in later,make sure GORDON didn't choke on anything in the restaurant Hard to chew properly when you're busy being Master of the Universe!!
All you other lovely peeps...see ya later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Evening everyone.
Busy day phone call with Gill mum managed to get Gill's knickers in a twist so she rang Michael who rung the home and as I predicted mum had it all wrong. I'm an old master at this but nice to sit back and see others deal with it not that either of them need the nonsense either.
Had bath washed hair now watching Corrie.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Well I ended up at docs today as I felt so weak and dizzy.
They want me in for an ECG before I go to work in the morning and have also referred me for a 24hr monitor, but I have to wait to hear from hospital for that.

Lynn I hope your feeling better now

H, I hope Zena is ok now.

Sorry I havn't had the energy to read through all the posts so hope everyone else ok.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Bev I hope you feel better soon and I hope we hear some good news after your doctors visit tomorrow.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Pooped on to say simply

Happy St George's day.
Not very nice pooping on people just coz it's a Saint's Day!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Not very nice pooping on people just coz it's a Saint's Day!

Happy St George's Day Kazz
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Good evening people - I logged on ages ago intending to read through the various threads and posts, but then the Jimster became hysterical wanting to go out, in the way that he normally reserves for "cat in garden". I let him out, and he immediately started to frantically eat grass and he kept it up for a good ten minutes or so. Then the phone rang, and I missed whether he was sick or not - cannot find any evidence anyway He is now back inside and fairly perky, but I will be keeping an eye on him.
Page 6 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »