Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 05:58 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

I hope I got the day right there, I did have to stop and think about it. Started catching up on last night's thread, nearly choked on my coffee with Linda's sharp eye there, noticing how very Jimmi orientated Sally's night time duties were , and then I realised the morning thread would turn into an afternoon thread if I carried on reading it, so thought I'd better leave the rest till later.

Might start on the kitchen this morning if the mood takes me, and if it doesn't, then I'm off to Dunelms to get a replacement chair pad and if that happens the whole morning will be gone cos I know what I'm like in that place, 2 hours just disappears out of my life but I do love it in there.

Zena's ok but still not right. I'm wondering if I can give just a few of these Zitac's until she's better or whether I have to do the course of them like with the ab's? Anyone know, as I'd like to try one at night at least and I think that's what you do sometimes Jen isn't it with Pepsi?

Looks like another glorious day here in this little corner, but I think there's rain on its way for this evening, so at least my walks should be dry today.

Hope everyone is ok along with all the doglets and I'll pop back later. Enjoy your day everyone
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Morning Helena

Sorry to hear Zena is ill. I hope she will be okay.

Had a rather long day yesterday and it was quite busy at night because I was sorting stuff for the Duke of Edinburgh award. Looks like our Bronze award expedition has been called off because a lot of the kids (at the last ruddy minute) decided they couldn't make it.

After that I was so shattered cause I didn't get to sleep till 2am the night before. Had the same problem last night. Hoping to goodness I get to sleep early tonight. So tired today.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Morning Helena, Lore and fellow members,

A beautiful sunny morning here which hopefully may last. OH and I are off to visit our Mums this morning. He'll drop me at my Mum's place with Rucksack and then go on to visit his Mum with Flash. We are going earlier so that we can be back in time to view a flat with our son at 12.30 It means I won't be with Mum for more than forty five minutes, but she won't notice.

I hope Zena is OK on and after her walk. Not sure if you need to do a whole course (is there a course length for those tabs anyway?). Lore how infuriating after all the preparation that the Bronze 'outing' has had to be cancelled
Morning Lynn, Nippy Tang and Madmarebecause you are all bound to be in shortly and I'll just miss you

I hope you all have a good day and any poorly people and dogs are feeling better this morning.

Off to walk the dogs shortly but will see you all later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 06:36 AM
Morning H and all,

Do you remember I said I felt tired yesterday morning. Well I got home from work at lunch time and fell asleep. I slept all afternoon, woke briefly but felt dizzy so had a drink of water and went to bed and slept till 6.30 this morning. I still feel really dizzy, and wobbly so am sitting down as don't want to topple over Lol. At least I don't have to go to work today.
Just hope it passes soon as its horrible and I have my long day at work tomorrow.

H, I hope Zena is ok. Such a worry when they are not right.

Lorraine hope you manage to get a good nights sleep tonight.

Beautiful and sunny out there so I hope you can all enjoy it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Morning Helena and Lorraine.
If your not sure about those tablets Helena give the vet a ring to check. Hope she starts to perk up soon.
Whatever you choose today enjoy it.
Morning Lorraine sorry to hear the kids not being able to make the Duke of Edinburgh scheme and that your ot sleeping well.

Dry and sunny here today will go and strip the bed in a minute and get the sheets in and hopefully they will dry on the line.
Didn't feel well in the night and not feeling to good this morning, hopefully it will move on as the day goes by. Tummy not happy so instead of tea drinking cold boiled water. Not very exciting.

Linda I hope Loki is better today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 06:38 AM
Morning Jenny safe journey to your mums and have fun flat viewing.
Morning Bev hope you feel better soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 06:41 AM
Nearly forgot have a nice day Nippy Jen.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Lynn hope you feel better soon too.

Jenny have a nice time visiting your mums.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Morning all, not sure what we are doing today but the good news is Mart doesn't have to leave until 5ish. He has to be at airport at 5.30 not on the plane.

Bev with you feeling giddy I am wondering about some sort of ear infection? Do be careful you don't want to fall over.

We opted to stay home and scoff and watch the last episodes of Luther together last night. It was a late night and Mart is just about rousing now.

I'm off to shower hope you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Thanks Bev .
June hope you got a good night and the pain is easing.

Off to strip the bed.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »