View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-01-2014, 08:25 AM
**message from Pereg to epi cousin Loki - please do not keep eating your Mum's shoes or stuff as it is not nice**
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Morning Helena. I hope Dave is better too when he arrives home.
Enjoy your walk.
Morning Gerry enjoy your break away and the puppies.
Morning Malka have a lovely shower.
Morning Lorraine enjoy your easy day.
Morning Linda that cheeky Loki. I hope you get the nanny nap you need later.
Morning Jenny. I hope Flash isn't sickening for something.
Have a nice me day.

It has poured with rain during the early hours dry for now thank goodness. Just listened to the weather meant to be brighter as the day goes on and start off bright tomorrow. Another front coming in from the Atlantic tomorrow and squally showers. Friday yellow warning for Devon and Cornwall. Oh joy. Can we not ditch the Atlantic or something like dump it somewhere else so it can't bother anyone any more.

Went to bed by 8.30 last night and to sleep and apart from a couple of trips to the loo during the night slept till nearly 8. Will try to get Dillon out this morning but am also waiting for his food delivery so don't want to go too far.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Morning Bev Lyla won't be quite so hyper for a few days after tomorrow.
Good luck to Charly and Ash and the home check. I hope you find your mum better.
Morning Kazz your holiday plans sound exciting.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Hi
Am off to vets with Miss Lacey,had to give her Loxicom during the night Not sure if its her teeth or ear,but very sore on one side of her face,she's certainly not gonna let me have a look.Hopefully its one or the other and we can get it sorted.
Hope everyone is well.
See ya in a bit xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Morning Eileen good luck at the vet.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Morning all.
Looks like I have started a trend now with Lacey using the waving man too
A lovely springlike day today but I wonder for how long
I've just been invited for coffee with a neighbour this afternoon.This is the first time she has really spoken to me so it will be nice to get to know her.
Nothing much else planned. Hope you all have a good day.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-01-2014, 09:27 AM
You can all now remove the clothespegs from your noses as I have been well and truly showered and am now dressed in clean clothes.

But I feel like going back to bed now...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 09:44 AM
They have kept my wee babe
We had literally just got through the door and she starting bleeding( get this ) from the area were her eye used to be.I can't believe it There was 3 of us holding her while the vet tried to have a look,she went mental,the wee pet.
He's gonna put her under,find out what's going on,check her teeth and ears as well.Don't even want to think about what this could be It was fair wee bit of blood.Please say a prayer for her,if all is well she'll be ready at about 4.30 xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Morning Jenny Nippy enjoy coffee with your neighbour.
Oh no Eileen lots of healing vibes sent for Lacey and (((hugs))) for you.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Bev - Not a nice day to be doing shopping so I'm sure your mum will appreciate you doing it for her.

Kazz - Sounds like a great plan! You have some beautiful places on your list - we often stay around Conwy and stayed at Portmeirion too. There is one cottage - White Horses - where I would love to stay but it's a bit expensive.

http://www.portmeirion-village.com/e...es-(sleeps-4)/

Malka/Pereg - Message from Loki - Yeah but they smell of feet and walks and it sure gets her attention. You should try it ...... No! Naughty Loki. Sorry about that Malka.

Lynn - Oh I wish my night had gone like that! It was more like - fell asleep at around 11 ish, woken up by Loki snoring at around 3 am (thought it was Steve ). Dragged myself upstairs and couldn't sleep! Tossed and turned in and out of sleep until woken up at 6 am by Michael. Tossed and turned until 7 when I heard Steve giving Loki a telling off for chewing my trainer!

I do not like your weather report at all!

Eileen - I hope Lacey is okay. Good luck at the vets.

Nippy Jenny - That sounds nice, I hope you have a good visit.
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »