View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Tris are not a problem at all Jenny, it's just a preference, there are no tris on the dams side for 10 generations so although we knew there could be we didn't expect so many.

The person who owns the litter (he bred the bitch but doesn't own her) already has a litter with 3 in, it's all a bit complicated but as far as we know there are only 3 litters being bred this year and these are health tested clear both sides for several generations.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2013, 08:53 AM
I am sitting here laughing at the fact that the rain we desperately need has caused such havoc! Yesterday Jerusalem was just about closed down because of snow but then just one snowflake and it is like the end of the world SNOW-! and it is Cold where I live with a Capital C. Power went off again so did a collops on the couch with Da Booga and now the sun is shining - yippee - might have some hot water but I be frizzling 'cos it be Cold with a Capital C. I have just checked with my 100% accurate fridge/freezer thermometer and it is 14.7°C where I am sitting and dat be Cold wivva Capital C.

The thunder has stopped and Da Booga is not quite so distressed but she will not leave my side as she seems to need touch contact all the time.

I am frightened for her as storms now seem to be affecting her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Awwww the puppies are adorable.
Eileen I hope Lacey is better today.
Morning Jenny.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Morning all
Malka sorry to hear about your floods, I hope you can get it cleared up soon.
I hope everyone else stays warm, safe and dry. There is a lot more on the way for us apparently.
Love those puppies Hasn't she done well.

Gdaughter arrived safely in Canada with just a 2 hour delay from all the fog of the last few days and Brian has got through the night comfortably, so all is well.

Today I shall mostly be doing Christmas "stuff"
See you all later
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

13-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Just seen Puppy Piccies! Pink Puppy noses and Pink Puppy Paws and no doubt Pink Puppy Tumtums but as they are all boys I do not think I want to adopt any!

But I want to snuffle those ickle puppy tumtums!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Hey,
Such a night!!
HELENA thanks &TW sorry for not getting back to you,was a bit maniac here.
I give Lacey a worming tablet yesterday morning,exactly as prescribed,thank God I didn't do anything wrong,was so afraid I had
Anyway last night she got so sick,couldn't believe a dog could vomit that much,it was everywhere Tried to get her to drink a few times,she had no strength and unless assisted would have just fallen over..it was awful to watch Made her a bed on the sofa and lay next to her,not sleeping of course and she didn't really settle
At 5am she started the vomiting again,actually had to hold her and then she just went all limp OMG she near put my heart out
Rang my vet( who's the best! ) he came out..bless him.
He took her in,she's on a drip( dehydrated) also something to help with the vomiting.I rang just now and she was sleeping,so fingers crossed the drip will help her system and maybe I'll be fit to pick her up this evening.
Was a Bob Martins wormer and he seems to think they are a bit stronger.Her breed are known for having sensitive tums so I guess it was a bit much for her( to say the least)
Couldn't believe a dog could get so weak so fast but the vet assures me they can bounce just as quickly.
Going a coffee and a tidy up.
Oh gorgeous puppies....well done
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Oh,just to add( I'm a thicko)
In case something similar happened to your dog,apparently it's not unusual for them to be sick after worming...just in case I cause panic
Vet wanted to keep an eye on her and she needed fluids,that's why he took her in...don't want to be responsible for a Dogsey panic!!It happens and she'll be fine,even if I do have to walk round the rest of the day like a headless chicken
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

13-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Eileen sending you zillions of (((hugs) and zillions of {{{vibes}}} for little Lacey.xxxxx

Just notified power going off again so must close computer.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Thanks Malka
No power?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Morning Everyone,

Eileen so sorry Lacey was so sick. Got me worried now as I have to worm Amber today or tomorrow and do her flea treatment as well. Just hope she doesn't react like that.

Malka so sorry to hear of your troubles, you do have problems left right and centre.

Lynn, hope you get to meet up with your friend not very nice here in Essex all wet and miserable.

MM the pups are lovely, we are getting spoilt aren't we.

Have a good day everyone and stay warm and dry and safe. God bless.
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »