Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2013, 06:53 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone.
Came down and let Dillon out and it feels very cold. Can't see much no lights round here and its still dark so the ground may well be frosty. Possibly not the weatherman is saying cloudy.
I have to pop into Wisbech town centre today a first for me as they have a card factory shop and I want some Christmas cards. Then onto the feed place to stock Dillon up that's just round the corner need some kindling and logs and pop into the local butcher down the road to get some meat order my Christmas belly of pork and bones for Dillon.
Not much housework today as cleaned through yesterday. When I get back I may try to clear some of the old flat cardboard boxes from moving into the conservatory and start making sense of that space. The boxes are going a few at a time every other week with the recycling.
Gorden and Michael move onto the boat this afternoon. They will be pleased to have a permanent base at last.

Morning Sally.
June I hope you manage to save the documents you want.
Pat sorry to hear your energy levels seem to of dipped again.
Lorraine I hope yo hear about the TMA today.

I hope everyone is well today (((Hugs))) if your not.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-12-2013, 07:14 AM

I really fancied a lie-in this morning but the JCBs roaring up and down the road would not let me - they would not have been able to do that on the old road because of all the speed bumps but of course those have gone - hopefully they will be re-done when everything else is finished but at this rate who knows when that will be.

And now I have completely forgotten what Ram and I decided to do about when to reduce Da Booga's 11pm meds *bangs fist on head in frustration and the hope that it might bring back my memory* but I fear that the CRS Syndrome has struck again.

Hope your visit to Wisbech town centre is successful Lynn and that you and everyone has a good day!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Morning Malka I couldn't get back to sleep either due to the lorries starting their daily journeys the tractors and the general hum of the cars toing and froing.
I am sure knowing how efficient you are with regards to peregs meds you have a spread sheet don't you ?
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Morning Lynne, Malka and all

It's cold and dark here too.

The car is booked in for repairs this morning, will be glad to feel that it's not going to suddenly spew deisel everywhere. I am meeting my sister and cousin for a coffee and registering power of attorney at job centre, pension people won't change his address without it. Hoping to be back by lunch, fingers crossed.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Morning Gerri. I can imagine you will be relieved to know the car is safe. Good luck with all the power of attorney stuff and enjoy the coffee.
Fingers crossed here for you being home by lunch time.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-12-2013, 07:42 AM
No Lynn - I had been trying to work out some sort of spread sheet/chart for reducing her Pb but that went out the window when Ram said to reduce by 20mg and not 5mg. She has two round pill boxes for her Pb, one has a day's supply in each compartment and the other has separate ones for 7am 3pm and 11pm, and after her 3pm dose I turn it and put in the next day's pills. These boxes do not have days/numbers on.

She also has a different, larger weekly pill box which does have days marked, for her various supplements and vitamins - those are mixed with her first meal, as are the three powdered supplements.

On Sunday I should have filled the daily one for yesterday with just the 7am and 3pm ones, knowing that I would be speaking with Ram - and then I could have either started the new dose for 11pm and carried on from there, or kept the same dose for another week. And I forgot to do so - and of course now I cannot remember what we decided on.

It is not really important as my plan was to wait another week, which I will do. It is probably what Ram said and it definitely will not hurt to wait before the next reduction as it is a drug which has to be reduced slowly.

*waves to Gerri who appeared while I was typing
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Morning Lynn, Malka, Gerry and everyone

Enjoy your little trip into town stocking up, maybe you'll find a nice little cafe for coffee and cake somewhere. Hope Dillon behaves for you when you're breaking up all those boxes lol, that'll be fun

Shoulda written what he said down Malka, you usually do. You'll remember it all later I'm sure.

Good luck with that car Gerry and the other thing you're doing with the PoA.

We had a lovely lie in this morning and I'm having a morning at home. I've decided to give Zena a nice bath, not that she's itching or anything, but she's never actually had a proper bath (in the shower) with shampoo all over, and I'll get in there with her like I used to do with Georgie to save my back. She's used to the shower for a mud rinse, but never had a proper wash in there which of course will take a lot longer, so fingers crossed she doesn't decide to leg it out of there and zoom around the house all foamed up.

I also have to take the leaf blower up to the small van and do the garden again cos all the time it's so dry like this, it'll be a doddle.

Jenny, I hope Rucksack's tail is looking better today.

That's it for me today, hope everyone is ok along with the doglets and enjoy your day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

Goodness how do you remember all that. I am sure Ram will go over it again if you need him too won't he ?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Morning

Have fun in Wisbech Lynn. You have reminded me I need to get some cards for the family.

Malka - Have you written down what you and Ram decided?

Geri - Good luck with the Power of Attorney stuff today.

I have a cold so didn't have a great night with all the sniffing.

I have loads of things to do but I don't know which to start with. I wouldn't mind going back to bed actually - if I could get Michael to sleep as well it might be a possibility.

Have a great day everyone.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Morning Helena

I hope Zena goes in quietly for you and doesn't shake that soapy water all over the room.
x
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »