Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Morning all. Hope you are all well.
Bev did you get the steam mop sorted? Hope so.
I've got a busy busy morning ahead but may pop in later
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2013, 07:49 AM
Good morning fellow members very humid here.
I have little Eleanor here with me this morning for a Nanna day while the other two go swimming so I have my hands full

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Morning everyone, it has come over very dark here. So I guess it is going to pour down any minute. I have a Doctors appointment at 10.30 so had better get my skates on.

Lynn good luck with your home hunting. I will catch up with everyone else when I come back from the docs. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 08:27 AM
Morning Bev glad the mop is working.
Morning jenny hope the suit hunting goes well and that Flash obliges so you can go without worrying.
Morning Malka I have everything crossed the day gets better for you and that Pereg remains seizure free.
Morning E. Hello and glad the job is going well.
Morning Jackie. Enjoy your trip into town.

It is dark and thundering here now and we got caught in the downpour.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Morning Jenny don't work too hard.
Morning Mini enjoy your day with Eleanor.
Morning Moyra hope the DR's goes well.

I'm signing off now got to run the hoover round then we are off. Catch up with you all later and give you the news. If there is any.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-08-2013, 08:36 AM

So they said I could safely get across the mess, and guess what, I could and I did.

But...

...on the way back I got stuck 'cos Xanadu could not get up through the stones.

Tried reversing. Got stuck in more. Tried this that and t'other, got stuck in more.

Sat and thunk and then got down from Xanadu and sat on the ground and switched off his motors, flagged down someone to push him across onto the ramp [motors switched off = pushable] then, oh the embarrassment, had to be lifted and plonked back on Xanadu.

Honestly, the embarrassment was almost too much to bare, I mean I know I do not weigh very much but I am like a dead weight being lifted and I hate it. Especially when I am lifted by a strange "man".
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Morning!!
Blowing up a gale here today Still very humid though
MALKA, good to know you are Pereg are o.k Me thinks all men are "strange" most of them anywhoo
LYNN,fancy a party tonite, so find that house and give us great news xx
NORMA,hope your well
MOYRA wish you well at the docs
FLASH,be good for mum and DO YOUR THING!!
Hi to everyone else that are obviously still
Have a great day xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Oh No that is awful, such embarrasment, but you got back home, and you got help, and I do hope those so called 'workmen' were so much more embarrassed than you were at the trouble they had caused you, because if they had done what any decent human being would have done, and made you able to get where you wanted to - across the road - hardly the other side of the world, although it may well have been, watch the Shabbat rolls this week.
Hope Pereg is OK and she hasn't had a seiz.
Have as good a day as you can Lynn, it was was hot here last night and it always a few degrees (and sometimes more) darn Sarf, so no wonder Dillon was feeling it.
Look forward to you finding THE ONE today.
Still no poo from Flash Jenny he's hanging onto it isn't he, at least that means there is nothing nasty desperate to get out.
It was nice here earlier on, but has gradually gone cooler and a breeze has got up now, sky is a bit overcast. Giving it another hour to see what it does, then will either get girlies out or will go for shavings if rain comes over.
So glad to hear that you have a couple of sons lurking in the background and one has managed to get the steam mop sorted, Bev. That is so flaming frustrating, having that lovely steam mop there, a complete house to sort out because you're moving, and its not working.
Will they be able to help you with the moving as well, I really hope so because it is a lot to do on your own.
Hope the car behaves itself today, have you checked the water etc. was wondering if it was overheating maybe.
I'm interested in what happens with this insurance on the washer, I've got an LG as well (albeit a recon one) and that policy sounds great, because I do worry about it not working one day. I have a launderette within driving distance, luckily.
Ennis, great you are enjoying your job and getting settled down now.
Enjoy town now Jackie, and from what you said yesterday your new Little Bundle is only 2 weeks, so a newborn.
Are you getting piccies, are you going to put them up
Helena hope the Boiler saga is coming to an end and you got your commission
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Morning all

oooorrrrrr missus a strage man lifting our Malka..... just you go steady woman...xx

Very happy to see Flash is on the road to getting better, just waiting for him to 'perform'..

Sorry you have had some problems Bev, sometimes for some people, me being one of them and I think Helena, things just refuse to go well or to plan...some higher order is in control me thinks...

I really liked the second house Lynn, but you have left already. Leverington is quite a nice village, near to a bigger town but quite quiet and still not that far from me...

Hope the boiler saga is coming to an end Helena, and you thought you were going to have a "quiet week"...

Not much gone on here this week, have felt a bit "down" for some reason. I think just sometimes with eversuffering husband being away just gets to me. I also have a trapped nerve in my neck, resulting in being uncomfortable down my arm and shoulder, will see how it goes....

I am off to video my friends two puppies she has left to sell, so she can get them advertised....she is getting really attached to them....so I dont think they will be leaving home...

Have a good day to all I missed and will catch up later.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 09:03 AM
To TW and Eileen, knew some one would have snuck in and while I type this some one else will have too, I bet
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »