Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
The wee pet is now grumbling Eileen!!! I had better turn this thing off and see if I can get Jimmi out for a wee.

Will have a night off from research tomorrow, and I just bet that everyone else is out or doing something amazingly interesting whilst I sit patiently waiting for replies to posts!!!

Have a lovely day tomorrow everyone and take care.

p.s. Eileen, you noodle, I was taking the affectionate piddle and not criticising!!

pps TW, I am still enjoying Doc Martin the second time around. Hope they film a new series though

pps TW and Tang.........pillow is going to be changed, no doubt about that!!!!

Nighty night all
You can be assured that your 'get a life' mate in Cyprus will be around at some time Bitkin!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Nite SALLY,see ya tomorrow xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Pillows... Don't get me started
I do that whole decorative thing, three pillows each,scatter cushions that serve no purpose,little runner that ends up running down the side of the bed.Height of complete nonsense really but it looks good
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Yeah it does look nice doesn't it,I've got masses of pillows, egyptian cotton sheets and loads of different throws. At the moment all I need is a sheet though. Need to get girly brekkies done, run out of chicken wings today, so they will be deprived girlies tomorrow, just chicken mince, veg and their vits. Will give them an egg each I think, just to take their minds off it so's they won't look at me with that hurt 'you are trying to starve me and it won't do' look
Nite nite everyone. I will be here tomorrow Sally, unless that lovely man in the merc softop happens to call round of course
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Not sure you've heard the last of him TW,I'm thinking Mills and Boon
Sleep well,good nite xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Nite nite all. For me it's just pure white Egyptian cotton sheets and pillowslips. No other covers needed and the top sheet is redundant in this heat!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Nite Mrs Pat,sleep well xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Okay okay, I gave in for tonight. Loft is filled now, and the room is semi tidy. Shall be finishing tomorrow after I've washed and cleaned out the car.

Depending on the weather may go a long walk on Sunday, there is a nice one on the Struie Road, it goes out past a wind farm to above the training area used at the back of Ben Wyvis, Glen Glass. So going to make that our training walk, it's easy going and easy as anything to follow, great big ruddy road out so easy and next to impossible to get lost.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey it would be lovely if you end up near to people who you've been chatting to for years
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
TW, I agree about Harvey - if you are going to move such a vast difference then it's nice to go somewhere you know with friends already in residence.
Even if we end up in central Norfolk we will not be far away from where Lynn has just bought, I would so like to meet up with Dillon.
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12