Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Nippy? Hope you are OK?

Eileen - will we see postmen stop complaining about dogs on the loose and start complaining about 'puppies' on the loose?

I need a stern word with TW. She seems to have got what's supposed to be MY life today! Can we swap them back please? I don't do 'rushed about' very well at all!

I've decided that none of it is so life threatening that it couldn't wait until I'd rearranged the verandah (gawd those hanging pots are making a terrible mess on the tiles every day) they look lovely but have millions of flowers and the dead ones fall off continuously.

Then I decided that none of it couldn't wait until I'd poured a drink, calmed down and cooled off.

I've made a start - plugged the printer in in the spare room! I need a robotic printer - me sit in a chair with a drink and shout instructions at it!

And, might be stupid, but I don't want the owner's cousin to get here at 7.30am and see the place looking like it's been ransacked.

I won't be doing major housework tho - but a LOT of stuff is going to end up in the spare room tonight!

Bella has come into her second wind the stupid bint (it's sweltering) dragged me round further than usual for the late afternoon pee before I hit the pool. Then wanted to 'see who is in the pool'. Then decided she was HUNGRY! Worst of all she decided to 'help me' rearrange the verandah. This involves tug of war with everything I move or shake and following me in and out and leaping at me. I've now chucked her a raw frozen leg o lamb bone that is longer than she is and that's shut her up.

Down at the pool I found Sabby laid out on my self inflating nylon covered mattress thingy (designed for camping but I use it on sunbed) bluddy cheek. I don't want someone else's SWEAT on my mat! Could at least have put a towel on it. He jumped up and said here you sit on it (no thank you very much you sweaty @arsed rude thing!) I declined but took the mat while he was stood up and made a real show of WASHING IT IN THE POOL! It's in my car now and I won't leave it down there again!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 03:59 PM
That'll teach him,messin with Mrs Pat's stuff!!!
Are their no George Clooney looky likies down round that pool?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
That'll teach him,messin with Mrs Pat's stuff!!!
Are their no George Clooney looky likies down round that pool?
Oh Sabby is very good looking (and not Greek so not hairy all over!) and will be good eye candy for my understudy, her pals and other wimmin who might be 'interested in blokes' I'm not one of 'em!

I'm slightly cooled down now. I've got to print off some notices for the Fire Doors (so I hopefully won't have to murder someone for leaving them jammed open) and for the downstairs block access doors (holiday season and silly sods everywhere) telling them that if they don't have keys and cannot work out how to use the INTERCOM to get in - call at Flat 19 for keys. I intend to charge a twenty euro deposit on spare keys.

They come here on holiday and, because they only have one front door key and their kids want to be up and down all day - they jam the door open or break the hydraulic hinge resulting in entryphones not working.

Sad to say they are ALL Brits who do this stuff. Still more Brits holidaying in Cyprus than any other nationality.

But the mantra is .... B R E A T H E - it will all be over by end August when the silly season ends. And life will return to normal.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Sat out in sun,iPad in hand and managed to read complete thread so far,occasional outbursts of laughter and slight confusion at times,I' m finally done. As one of the main topics is 'dresses' I will let you in on my secret weapon, " THE MAXI"
I'm at short stack at 5 ft,luv my maxi dresses,nice pair of wedges to dress up, or flats for everyday. They hide a multitude and if legs don't happen to be super smooth,no one will notice!!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Sat out in sun,iPad in hand and managed to read complete thread so far,occasional outbursts of laughter and slight confusion at times,I' m finally done. As one of the main topics is 'dresses' I will let you in on my secret weapon, " THE MAXI"
I'm at short stack at 5 ft,luv my maxi dresses,nice pair of wedges to dress up, or flats for everyday. They hide a multitude and if legs don't happen to be super smooth,no one will notice!!!
*makes a note - Eileen is a midget ....
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
*makes a note - Eileen is a midget ....

I really am, but please don't tell Tina White, she'll have a field day!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 05:11 PM

I really am, but please don't tell Tina White, she'll have a field day!!
Tina White?
If this is a character from another soap opera - I might just have to hunt you down and kill you!

Gawd I am so OUT of the loop! Who on earth is Tina White?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Evening all,

Well night of peace for me. Brian is out and Davie has his P7 prom here. An idea I, personally, find ridiculous. Some parents go to town, kilts, prom dresses...for 12 year olds. Find it so stupid and unnecessarily expensive, thankfully he has chosen jeans and a shirt.

I am so in a bad mood too, Brian has suggested a cider and chill. However, I have stuff to do, so won't be possible, besides its a school night.

Fingers crossed I can clear the office tonight and get the camping stuff we ordered away. Then chill for a bit.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Tina White?
If this is a character from another soap opera - I might just have to hunt you down and kill you!

Gawd I am so OUT of the loop! Who on earth is Tina White?
I will let you investigate
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Evening Lorraine sorry to hear you are so stressed.
I hope Davie enjoys his prom night. Another American idea.

I don't think Tina White is another soap character Pat but I do know she keeps eating all the chocklit.
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »