View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2013, 05:08 PM
I am starving and what do I see but loads of yummy cakes!! It's torture.

Those lovely babies June, they just look so huggable.

Whats that H been up to now, must go and find out!!

We went out this morning and got very wet, I am sure Kia was calling me all the names under the sun, she would much prefer to be pressed against the Aga.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Use the Silver Monster to get through the hordes around the cakes Malka, come on you can do it
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Same here and it's just time for tea!!! Oh Jen how COULD you do that to us I'll skip the first plate thanks cos I don't like those cornflake or Rice Krispie cakes but I'll take one of those chocolate cupcakes, and one from the 3rd down with the pink icing please Oooooh thanks Jen. Are you sure you've made enough for all of us though???

Pat, I can't believe how you're sweltering like that when we're all sitting here ffffreezing. Hope you find your man who can. That reminds me, I must phone that plasterer.

Taffsmum, yes why does that always happen, it only rains when we go out and by the time we get back the skies have cleared and it stops Oh dear, to those gel pad thingies, but sounds like they were a good buy for you when they worked properly and I really think you could do with another pair. Why not just sit them in some water from the kettle next time maybe instead of boiling them up like that?

Oh June, those babies look absolutely beautiful today and aren't they good the way they're just sat there waiting for the order to get out, bless their sweet little hearts. I hope you get an e-mail about Ash, and I can't believe how he hasn't been snapped up already, he's such a little sweetheart. I did read up about you sticking to your guns with the raw bit and I can't blame you for that, but there will be somebody out there for him I hope.

Lynn, glad you had a nice catch up with your friends, and that was strange about the blackbird flyinig in like that, doesn't that mean something??? I'm sure it does, I'm gonna have to Google for you now!! Maybe it means there's a new job and a move coming on for somebody who was sat there!!!!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Ha ha ha, just read H's goings on. That carpet man is probably on valium by now on the verge of a breakdown!

I can't believe we have a flasher in our midst! I must admit I don't pull my curtains, we haven't even got any in the kitchen or dining room.

It reminded me of when my friend stayed in my caravan and was on the loo when she realised that when the light was on at night you could see her quite clearly, instead of reaching out and pulling the blind down she leapt up and displayed her all to the world. Those poor people who were behind us must have had a sight!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Same here, how many cupcakes for Ash

One of each here please.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2013, 05:19 PM
One of my friends SHOUTED at me today, and told me I was being stupid and that I should ring them back, but it just isn't me to do that. She said he was getting too old now (another one saying that) - I'll buy the poor little lad a zimmer frame I think
Good idea about putting them in hot water from the kettle Helena (hand warmers I mean not potential owners ) I got Eldest Son a heated gilet for Christmas one year, you had a battery to keep these wires heating up, and I'm sure there were some gloves with the same idea, got it from Maplin.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Ha ha ha, just read H's goings on. That carpet man is probably on valium by now on the verge of a breakdown!

I can't believe we have a flasher in our midst! I must admit I don't pull my curtains, we haven't even got any in the kitchen or dining room.

It reminded me of when my friend stayed in my caravan and was on the loo when she realised that when the light was on at night you could see her quite clearly, instead of reaching out and pulling the blind down she leapt up and displayed her all to the world. Those poor people who were behind us must have had a sight!
See, that's why you do when this kind of thing happens, you do something really stooopid!!!! Oh that was funny Gerry, made me laugh
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Uh-Uh, now look what we've done......grandma's back, wiping her hands on her skirt, and we've eaten all those cakes Better make some more Jen
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Puff pant puff pant - this sharav has fried my brains and boiled my blood so I have just had a fight with the duvet. Firstly trying to get it out of the cover and then folding it correctly so it would go in its zipped bag.

Bed now just has thin summer blanket [actually a very lightweight quilted one] with the empty duvet cover on top of it. It will serve me right if the weather decides to revert to winter but the duvet is off and will stay off.

I cannot remember when I de-duveted the bed last year but I know that I still had a duvet on the bed on 1 April 2011 as that was when Pereg woke me by having her first Grand Mal, and this duvet was the one on the bed that winter. Last winter I had the down one on [I tend to switch between the two each winter, hating the down one as it is too hot and this one because it is a wee bit too heavy and does not have the "give" the down one does]. Anyhow, even though I had done my best to de-stain this duvet it still has the stains on, so I know that it was still on the bed on 1 April the winter before last.

The little booger has finally quietened down after an hour of driving me mad, pacing, whining, nagging, gimmee gimmee gimmee - she had a large whole [uncleaned] squid for her supper, which kept her quiet for all of two minutes, then the nagging started. So she has had a cucumber and a kohlrabi - nagged for some of my banana but did not give her any because I wanted it.

I can guarantee though that if I go into the kitchen for anything [like making another mug of coffee] she will be up like a shot nagging again. She is having one of those evenings when I will probably have to end up giving her a calming pill to stop the pacing.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2013, 06:12 PM
I am putting EXTRA warmth on the bed at the same time you are taking it off!!! Tang sounds like she has the sort of weather you are having as she is having sand everywhere as well, so will it be coming over from your end of the world.
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »