register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Oh come and live here, you'd sleep the sleep of your dreams it is manic. Will calm down now Cruz and Lona have had their tryst and fingers crossed Ash finds the right people, not had any more enquiries today though. I only need one good one though.
Had lambs liver, onions, mash, peas and carrots for tea, and I was ready for it, got plenty left for tomorrow,in fact it may stretch till Monday, but then again.....
Pops the rest of the cupcakes in a cake tin and takes them into the kitchen and puts them on top of a very high cupboard
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening Sally. Sorry to hear you had a rubbish nights sleep again. Fingers crossed for a better night tonight.
Would a hot toddy help ?
I might try that tonight, I have just been having a cold toddy!

Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
The cupcakes are scrummy. A bit sickly though but that never stops me I txt my daughter to tell her that & she said its not mothers day yet so put them back OOPS!!
Hubby has that dry cough as well. He had a terrible night last night with it as well & gave up at 5 o clock & came down & had a doze sat up on his chair. It seems to be doing the rounds again. He said he's never had it so bad.
Oh dear - how cruel to make you wait until tomorrow for those cupcakes; mind you, it's a bit late now Tell your hubby that I truly sympathise, and is this the second time that he has had this, because I am darned sure that this is the same thing I had before Christmas Only worse. Started both times with a tiny non remarkable cold for a day or two, and then bang - in came the cough.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Quickly swipes two cupcakes from Sally before Helena comes round ...

I wish I could suggest something Sally, but I'm barely sleeping myself. I wake up around 4 and drift in and out of sleep until it's time to get up. Rubbish, innit?
Rubbish indeed LS I do hope that you can get out of the waking at 4 thing.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening Pat poor plants.
Your tea sounds very nice.
Thank you Lynn. It didn't actually 'hit the spot' so I've followed up with a huge bowl of strawbs, nanas, pears and cream which I will leave to get a bit warmish (room temp) before eating because I am SUCH A PLEB that I don't like my fresh fruit or fruit salad cold!

I hope you get what you want. I think it is so important to have 'something to look forward to' in life. Whatever that is and I find the prospect of moving very exciting. Not quite the same when you only move 2 doors along as I've just done!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh come and live here, you'd sleep the sleep of your dreams it is manic. Will calm down now Cruz and Lona have had their tryst and fingers crossed Ash finds the right people, not had any more enquiries today though. I only need one good one though.
Had lambs liver, onions, mash, peas and carrots for tea, and I was ready for it, got plenty left for tomorrow,in fact it may stretch till Monday, but then again.....
Pops the rest of the cupcakes in a cake tin and takes them into the kitchen and puts them on top of a very high cupboard
TW, I could just drift off right now but the minute I approach anything remotely horizontal the coughing starts.

Does Lona have little hearts shining out of her eyes
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Yay,our BB and phone are now fixed

Lizzie has walked in tonight with a lovely plant and some flowers for me,they are beautiful.

She has also had a gift set and some chocs from her work experience placement,they are not allowed to pay students, and she has volunteered to go in on her days off from college to help out She has had an amazing two weeks and really enjoyed it and wants a career in grooming

Pinches a cup cake from Sally's plate and is saving it till after we have eaten our chinese that O/H has decided were having
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2013, 08:06 PM
She was fed up of him this morning and was grumbling at him again, but he certainly had hearts in his eyes, he was stuck to her like glue everywhere she went, he went. Little Ash hero worshipped him and followed him everywhere and imitated him, really funny to watch, Keshi stayed with Cariad and Mabs and watched the proceedings with huge round eyes
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Thank you Lynn. It didn't actually 'hit the spot' so I've followed up with a huge bowl of strawbs, nanas, pears and cream which I will leave to get a bit warmish (room temp) before eating because I am SUCH A PLEB that I don't like my fresh fruit or fruit salad cold!

I hope you get what you want. I think it is so important to have 'something to look forward to' in life. Whatever that is and I find the prospect of moving very exciting. Not quite the same when you only move 2 doors along as I've just done!
Tang........I have a very dear friend who lives in Larnica, obviously cannot put too much detail on here but I am wondering if you know her as she has two rescue dogs and is very much a doggy person. Her name is Andi - it's probably safe to put that much
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Mmmmmmmm your fruit salad sounded scrummy too Pat.
You are right you do need something to look forward too. Doing some jobs today again has helped me think more positively again and doing some more research and reminding myself we can actually do it and be better off. Not a lot but better than we are now.
I think you have had quite an adventure moving even of only two doors down. Maybe not the adventure you wanted
but an adventure none the less.

Sal your gift sounds lovely and Lizzie sounds like she has had a lovely time at the groomers.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Good news that you are sorted out Sal, and how lovely to receive those flowers and a plant. My daughter came round with her family today too, and left me a mysterious package to open tomorrow.

TW, I had to laugh at Ash following his hero around and trying to imitate him - perhaps he has filed away some pointers for when he is older As for Keshi, she was probably thinking "Crikey.........we've never played THOSE sorts of games before"

Lynn, I am glad that you are feeling a little more positive because it can sometimes be difficult to claw one's way up to the surface and see that there might be a light to swim towards.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Tang........I have a very dear friend who lives in Larnica, obviously cannot put too much detail on here but I am wondering if you know her as she has two rescue dogs and is very much a doggy person. Her name is Andi - it's probably safe to put that much
Not by any chance Andi the Greek Language Teacher in Dhekelia?

(you do realise that every other person in Cyprus is either Andrea or Andreas - both shortened to Andi or Andy? lol!)
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >