Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
People will continue to rant and post the same old links, she's already said she doesn't care what we think so why does she continue with her vile rantings. She's just an attention seeker with nothing to say which is why she relies so heavily on the press to give her something to say. Some of her links are over 10 years old but like she says she doesn't care.
Strikes me if she doesn't care what we think she wouldn't be trying so hard to convince us.
The fat that you are bragging that you do not care about the safety and welfare of English children is what makes you what you are. http://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-pe...82364038861254
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Never mind that the news report is about dog napping.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 04:25 PM
I asked the same thing and said I'd never heard of them. I of course was accused of lying lol
Maybe she will actually answer instead of posting another link....you never know some sense may get through!!!! Won't hold my breath !!!
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:26 PM
I asked the same thing and said I'd never heard of them. I of course was accused of lying lol
Do you have cable internet in your cave? http://www.ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/WebPages/Home
waggytail
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
The UK did the right thing by banning the pit bull, but that has no effect, because morons will just train and breed Staffordshire terriers to do the killing and be the drug posse dogs. Or cross breed pit bulls to the staffies to make cross breeds that attack and kill.
I think there are many dogs who have been deliberately cross bred for this reason, banned breeds are avoided but crosses are difficult to assess. Other breeds that are similar but not on the banned list are also becoming popular (e.g The American bulldog)

I think some form of breed specific legislation is nessecary but I realise that its not the ultimate answer to the problem and I agree that whatever the case it was/is the humans behind the dogs that got us to this point in the first place, now its innocent people and responsible dog breeders / owners / trainers dealing with the consequences.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 04:28 PM
It won't, she posted a link yesterday to the Ukc forum and if you look you'll find it's a American site, based in Kalamazoo.
So what that has to do with the UK who knows?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Never mind that the news report is about dog napping.
Dog napping Staffordshire terriers to be used in dog fighting...............the winner gets to eat your neighbors kid.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 04:31 PM
To be used for baiting, do try to familiarise yourself with your own links
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2016, 04:32 PM
My neighbours don't have any kids, just dogs.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by waggytail View Post
I think there are many dogs who have been deliberately cross bred for this reason, banned breeds are avoided but crosses are difficult to assess. Other breeds that are similar but not on the banned list are also becoming popular (e.g The American bulldog)

I think some form of breed specific legislation is nessecary but I realise that its not the ultimate answer to the problem and I agree that whatever the case it was/is the humans behind the dogs that got us to this point in the first place, now its innocent people and responsible dog breeders / owners / trainers dealing with the consequences.
The UK needs a common sense campaign to educate people that the only one who should be using a Staffordshire terrier as a nanny is Satan............ This might prevent grandmas from leaving their grandkids alone with one of these monsters.
Page 15 of 57 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »