Female 

04-04-2010, 09:33 AM
ewwww at her with the poo and bruce,

shes nuts.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 01:31 PM
I am LOVING this diary.... Tornado Tess you are a diamond!! Even if you are a dirty one, you norty minx!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Have to say my afternoon has been good, but that could be that Skye and I went to the allotment
Pat promised to look after the others, and it must of been hard work because when we walked in he,Reah,Tess and Bruce were all spark out

Housetraining is going well, she is doing it in the house, well I suppose if someone had a immaculate garden this could be seen as a god send, however as we have three dogs going out and one staying in, its really not benefical for us
She now has a football of her own, well it did belong to next door but they keep kicking it over, so Tess has decided that they obviously want her to have it besides she has punctured it now so hard luck

After such a busy time doing whatever she has been doing she is whacked now.....Pat said that her and Bruce had 3/4 hour of rough play..... Looking at a very bedraggled Bruce it looks longer than 3/4 hour

must be catching second wind for later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm with AM on this one I am exhausted just reading it.

Sorry to say it but I am having a real laugh over Tornado Tess and her antics.

You must have an amazing sense of humour Steph.
montysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2010, 05:28 PM
What a great thread, I have loved reading it all, and it has conjured up some great mental images
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I'm with AM on this one I am exhausted just reading it.

Sorry to say it but I am having a real laugh over Tornado Tess and her antics.

You must have an amazing sense of humour Steph.
I am fortunate to have a good sense of humour hun, it's the one thing in life that I possess and it helps greatly in times of stress
Originally Posted by montysmum View Post
What a great thread, I have loved reading it all, and it has conjured up some great mental images
I will read this back....and hopefully all new puppy owners will and realise things just were not that bad (when she has grown )
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Steph, I just can't wait to meet her. I'm loving this diary, thanks so much for sharing her first weeks with you. It makes me feel so much better when Dizzy is off on one to know I am not alone!!! Maybe we can put together a girls collie football team???
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Steph, I just can't wait to meet her. I'm loving this diary, thanks so much for sharing her first weeks with you. It makes me feel so much better when Dizzy is off on one to know I am not alone!!! Maybe we can put together a girls collie football team???
Your on hun
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 08:24 PM
The evening has been fun packed....well as far as Bruce and Tess are concerned, as they have zoomed about the house playing for at least an hour now...........me thinks they are going on thier bed soon for some time out

Spent the last 1/2 hour dealing with a child that has done nothing but play up, came down stairs to find Bruce has got the lid off the fish food (no doubt he thought that she should be shown how) and fish food all over the sofa
He's now in a humping mood and Tarty Tess is no better.
Let them both outside and Bruce barked in a meaningful way which in turn startled her so she's come running in,barking at whatever she thought was chasing her Skye started barking and Reah just stayed where she was...because like me Reah knows they are all stupid
Poor Tarty Tornado Tess is panting here like a good un....and if Bruce starts this humping again...he and me are going to be having a chat about the birds and the bees.......and the fact that he's been done

She been out three times and done her toileting outside....until Bruce startled her.............I have one wet sock now
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Sorry to laugh, but your threads are priceless.... Love the antic's Tess gets up to
Page 8 of 21 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »