Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
The Place de la Concorde isn't a bad one either is it, a total free for all again!
Oh yes H that one is etched on my memory too I was with three mates, we had not long left school and driving my brand new Mini Cooper S which father had 80% financed. Suffice to say it wasn't brand new when we got home
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Funny you should say that H, coz I had my very first glimpse of it when I was 13 touring France with my sister, and she was in her Mini Cooper too, and I think I went round there sitting in the passenger dwell! Lol!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
and she was in her Mini Cooper too,
Ah yes, those 'original' Mini Coopers, they really were the 'bees knees' in them days eh
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks for all the replies! Am feeling a little more confident now, nice to know others have done it and survived!
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
It's nowhere near as bad as you are thinking.

Czech Republic also sounds wrong to me, I have been waging a one man campaign to change it to Czechland but it doesn't seem to be catching on

PM me if you want to know more about driving here.
Ooh thanks for that, I will give you a PM! Just wondering where abouts in Czechland () you are? I'd be heading to the Dobre region (if it is a region! ).
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3