Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:24 PM

Gained a stalker in Asda.

Well just popped to Asda, and by the time I got to the till I was ducking and diving I had a stalker well not one 6..... ...I will explain.
I went to Asda the big one at Minworth and popped to the cash machine. The one I went to had no receipt facility so I crossed to the another.
There were a few people at the cash points. I was behind a chap with young lad about 5.
When I got to the front there in the cashpoint cash thingy...was £20 For a minute I though I had found one of those machines that throws money at you then I realised it belonged to the chap who had just left. I got my money out and then in the foyer there he was with his wife and 4 children eldest about 9 youngest about 3...and two in between. I said "Have you just used the Lloyds TSB cashpoint outside" he said "Yes I said then this is yours and gave him the £20..... he launced into "Thank you's" hand shaking etc....his wife almost in tears....saying "Thank you" Seems he said he though he had taken £50 out but it was their last £50....till next Friday when he gets paid.... ....and he had just said to his wife "We must only have £30 in the account as thats all I've got here; we'll have to cut back"

Well they then proceded to stalk me round Asda well it felt like it eveywhere I went they were there waving... ....I took to hiding behing my Doctor Who scarf....

I feel kinda good though and it is Christmas.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:27 PM
What a lovely story - its so good to hear that there are other honest people around and its sounds like you really made that family's Christmas.

Well done to you & not that you expect it, but I hope something good comes to you in return
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Ah they must have been truly gratefull to you Kaz for being so honest hun, And there aint many peeps around these days that are xxdk
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:28 PM
aaww thats so nice. but scary thats all they had to survive on til next friday !!
god i could spend 30 in asda about 1 aisle in from the door !!!!

you are such a good soul kazz
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Ah that is so kind and honest of you. They must have been so grateful. I know when I lost my bag outside Allders I was in despair, it has my life in it. I popped into Allders I must have looked in a state, because a woman came up to me and asked if I had lost my handbag and that she had given it in at the shop. Well I grabbed her and kissed her I was so grateful.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Aww bless them they must be really hard up after Christmas. Bet you are glad you did the right thing especially with them having so little money. God I just spent £64 in the NEXT sale the other day and I thought I was skint.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Thats what I mean I picked up a digi/freeview box...thingy and a couple of DVD'S and stuff food wise I do not really need; Let alone want.
And that was while avoiding my stalkers....or at least looking out to avoid them, so it was shorter trip than normal. Isn''t it weird how "odd" being thanked makes you feel....
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 08:37 PM
What a wonderful thing to do Karen. You really are a good apple!:smt023
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
What a wonderful thing to do Karen. You really are a good apple!:smt023

See I do not think it wonderful just the right thing to do. Most people would do it and everyone I know would - like all of you.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Thats what I mean I picked up a digi/freeview box...thingy and a couple of DVD'S and stuff food wise I do not really need; Let alone want.
And that was while avoiding my stalkers....or at least looking out to avoid them, so it was shorter trip than normal. Isn''t it weird how "odd" being thanked makes you feel....
Well this is true Kazz as my mum found a ladies handbag in a multi storey carpark about 2 weeks or so before Christmas and she handed it in to the police. 2 days later they rang her back and asked if it was ok to pass on her number as the bag had been collected and the lady wanted to thank her, so she said yes. The next day the lady rang while we were having coffee in a shopping mall and she was so hyseterical crying that her husband had to take over and thank my mum for returing the bag. They asked her if they could give her something and she said it was ok and she didn;t want anything but they insisted on sending a card so she told them where she works. Later on that week they sent her a card, a boquet of flowers and £30 (in the card)! She didn't meet them as she wasn't at work when it was delievered but she actually felt guilty that they had spent all this money on thanking her just for handing in a handbag. All that was in it was an xmas list, some specs, contact lenses, a voucher book and a couple of credit cards. And it wasn't an expensive bag. They must have just been relieved that someone didn't run up bills on their cards or fraud I guess.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >