View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 12:43 PM
i always give them a chew when they come back, i find that is a good thing to get them in a "calm" state
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Oh boy, we have zoomies no matter how long or short the walk is...Dougal zooms up and down the living room at 90mph every time. The cats have learnt to shift fast when he starts...
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Very - Marius is always completely tuckered out and chilled to the bone after his walk. He always goes to sleep (that's if Lola lets him lol )
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Yeap Sal is calm pre and post walk.....I suppose she is so used to going out at odd times for differeing lengths of time and different things, be it to the postbox, a run, my sisters, the park, a general street walk, a hike over hills....that she takes it all in her stride. Its take a lot to send her loopy which is good for a Stafford although bring in people she loves like the children (nieces nephews) she is loopier than a box full of cats.
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Mine always come home and get right on their beds. That before we went out I layed towels on, as before they come in the house they get the hose as they always come back muddy they know the routine and stick to it.
They will always sleep as they always go out for a good hour or more
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Can go either way in our house
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Mine mostly chill out on their beds anyway, both before and after a walk. They may try it on but they soon realise if it's not going to happen and settle back down again (thats if they havent been on a walk yet). After their main afternoon walk and after tea, they stay in their beds and dose until morning. However, if I got a toy out or their leads, they'd be ready to go again.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2