Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
good plan! - sorryb that was both to benzmum and mahooli. the other thing ive debated is me sitting inside and opening the window - maybe talking through that :-S
Nope you need to take control so no compromise. You tell her when you are ready to discuss it, not through a window or anything. You must have someone with you when you go through this.
Becky
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Might be a better idea , but please let the police know of the situation hun, so they are aware and can be ready if needs be ,xxdk

Yeah totally agree with DK.

Though if you can do like Mahooli suggests and postpone till tomorrow then you could get advice. But if that not poss because of bully tactics you need to do everything to make sure you are safe. Like the police, deadlocking doors, locking alley if possible. Just stay safe. She is a bully and now it would appear a coward to, as she is bringing friend (though most bullys are cowards) She is intimidating you to breaking point but you can be strong. We all cant be with you but our thoughts are and we are all concerned for you and hope you can get this mess sorted and be rid of these dispicaable people once and for all. IMO she should be prosecuted for abh (as someone else said) or Gbh, or domestic violence, even a caution or a visit from the police may give her a shake. And she can say you need sectioned all you like but that is not going to stand up with the police as you need 2 doctors and a social worker to do this. So if you are at all woprried about that please put your mind at reast. She is just evil and nasty and trying to hurt you.

Stay safe

xx
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:45 AM
i would prefer to postpone until tomorrow but will be at work then so isnt really feasible. am oging to ring police now just to inform them
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Like bensmum says , you do need a doctor a shrink and a social worker to section you , i myself have been sectioned twice , due to my depression and causing myself harm , and my parents and oh , went to my doctor who contacted a social worker and my shrink for it too happen , your not crazy ,nor do you need sectioned hun, she is the one who needs help she is a bully and a coward , yes you yourself need help ,to get away from this person and the intimadating situation , xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
i would prefer to postpone until tomorrow but will be at work then so isnt really feasible. am oging to ring police now just to inform them
maybe you can ask the police if they can be a mediator for you , tell them she has beaten you up ,and is trying to control you , i too think she should be procescuted for her abuse to you ,but its your decision , xxdk
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Let us know how you get on.

Please stay safe

xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Kicks i am glad your back,we do worry your one of us!
Don't meet her alone, and curtainly not with Her friend in tow.
How did she manage to empty your account? When you do see her, tell her you want it back or you will report it as theft.
Please let some one have your number for contact......... we need to know your ok.
She is the 1 whos treated you badly so don't take it, you haven't done any thing wrong!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Great idea Marie.
Hazel - would you please PM one of us with your mobile number, so we can reach you to see if you're ok? If you go offline, we have no idea if you're alright....
xox
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:18 PM
hi guys,

meeting postponed now until wednesday evening, it would be great if i could give one of you my mobile, just dont know who to send it to - you're all such amazing people
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Thats great Hazel. It doesn't really matter who you give the number to as long as someone has it. That way if anything goes wrong with pc etc we can know you are safe.

Also see if you can call some of the numbers I pmd you and also go to citizens advice so you know exactly what you can and cant do. Knowledge is power and the more confident you can be the better to beat this outrageous bully.

Keep your chin up.
xx
Page 8 of 16 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »