Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Get my bed ready Nechda - I am on my way! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2012, 07:58 PM
So pleased you are in there now H, and it sounds like it is going to be paradise, certainly looks that way from the photos.

I'm really looking forward to hearing more updates and seeing lots more piccies xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks all, you can now see why I put up with what I did where a lot of people would have walked away, but then that's just what she wanted with every prospective buyer, so she could hang on to it all for her weekly escapes from town, whereas the rest of the family wanted their money!

That outlook will always sell this house, and although much needs doing inside and out, it really is a pretty little house, and we can do what we want as and when. Kitchen is a must, but I'm loving this little 80's hatch I've got into the lounge, I shall be loathe to part with that, coz I can see the puter screen from in the kitchen with all my pics giving me a slideshow.

Dave reckons we should venture back into those woods tomorrow and explore some more, and I'm sure Zena agrees with him, but all that mud!!! Hey ho, there's always the hose and the pool.

My neighbours knocked on the door this morning at 9.30 (when we'd got back) to ask if we wanted to go walking in there with them and their friendly dogs. He said there are 3 big reservois in there one of which is really manky, so I must avoid that one, but we did find a duck pond which was fenced off, so tomorrow we might find the other big lakes. It's enormous in there, I can't believe how beautiful it all is even in the pouring rain, all the bluebells are out.

This woman we met this morning had a white chow type dog, and we met her again at the end of our walk even though she'd gone in a different direction, and she was washing her dog off in this big running stream, but Zena was more interested in leaping over it, over a big fallen tree, she was in absolute heaven that dog this morning, and now she's very, very tired.

We've got so much more to show her, Camber Sands with the sand dunes just 10 mins away, a big nature reserve walk at Rye leading down to Camber Sands, then this lady next door told me about some big castle or other nearby with a fantastic dog walk in the grounds. Oh yes, definitely in heaven here

Lol grandma, there's no room here, it's only got 2 bedrooms, but we're thinking of putting a summer house right up on the top at the back purely for that view! Our neighbours have an enoooooormous summer house in their garden I will take a picture for you tomorrow, you won't believe it, it's like another house on its own. I will take the camera on our woodland walk too even though It'll probably get ruined!

Well, time's up now, better pull this dongle out! Thanks all, I wish I could show it to you in the flesh!!xxxx
Azz
Administrator
Male 

05-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Oooooo congrats Helena!!!! It looks lush!

Knew you'd get it

Now... let us know if any houses nearby crop up for sale
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Totally lush
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Brilliant
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Sounds like you're all making new friends already

Wait long enough to do that kitchen and serving hatches may come back into fashion .
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-05-2012, 01:54 AM
I bet the smells are wonderful when you open that patio door!!

Welcome to your new home Helena, Dave and Zena. I bet Georgie loves his new garden!! Please take that with love, I don't mean to sound insensitive H x x
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »