Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2012, 01:57 PM

Sugar and Charlie

http://www.thornberry-animal-sanctua...mals.php?cat=C

Charlie at the top and Sugar at the bottom. My Aunt's cats, but had to be put into rescue when she passed away and my Nan's conditioned worsened to the point where she had started leaving front doors open so the cats could come in (despite having a cat flap)

Charlie wandered onto my Aunt's garden and has stayed ever since, he was a stray (no chip etc) but found home comforts - well just that, which suggests he was someones pet.

Sugar was one of the feral population, she had kittens in my Aunts shed so my Aunt was feeding her, the kittens were caught and Sugar herself, the kittens went on to new homes and Sugar was spayed and kept semi-feral.

My Aunt died last summer leaving them homeless, she'd took both in as they were hungry and also contributed to not furthering the wild population.

If you know anyone, I would love to see these cats homed with someone who will look after them. Not just someone looking for a pet.