Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2011, 09:23 AM

Harmony, Drew and Magic have a new job.

I was taking Harmony round to someones house yesterday because it was nice weather for a run in the garden, but before going to hers I met her outside rainbows, a nusery, and I got told by the person to bring her in, and then was asked by the staff if the kids could see her, and they did, and it all went good, there was four adults plus me there, so there was more then enough to make sure that everyone behaved themselves, and then I was asked what other pets I have, so I said, and they asked if they could come for a visit for the children too, so I said yes, so I think its gonna be once a week on rotation my animals will become rainbow animals, I was gonna take in my other chin too, but I think one is more then enough, as I'm sure that Madge could cause havoc if he wanted too already, they also asked for the dogs, but I'm not too sure on that, as hound tails can be like whips and I'm not sure that will be a good mix to have, but we shall see on that.