Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-12-2009, 07:29 PM

Dominque, Staffie, DOB 11.08

Dominque, Staffie, DOB 11.08

His Story: Dominque was found stray with a puppy collar on far too small and was so frightened coming into the kennel environment. He has learnt to trust and welcomes interaction and walks. The kennel owner is supporting him until he finds his home.

Salient points: Young and a little inept, but fast to learn and trust. Good with dogs outside and maybe able to live with another confident dog. Older children/teens who inspire Dominque with confidence rather than very young children. Visiting children with supervision, as ever, once settled.

Advert: Dominque regarde un petite, gentele chien. Tres bon; magnificent; loyal; speciale. Dominque you are a whow! We haven't assessed Dominque within a home, but his demeanour is so lovely and given time to get to know the ropes he will prove himself to be everything you could wish for. He has gone from being very scared in kennels to being receptive and keen. Currently he needs more than we can offer, but we are confident his family will come forwards soon ...

Dominque walks nicely with other dogs and has met dogs with good dog skills off lead well. You wonder why he fell down on his luck to be found stray, but when no-one comes forward for him, you turn it on its head and realise he is worth more than that..he is worthy of a family who cares; a family who can offer him more skills and family to reassure and build his confidence. He is a fine dog unique!

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Dominque is having a short foster break, here is what he has to say about it!

“I'm HERE..in Kingston came for a visit to break the monotony of kennels. I'm also here because xxlynne believed I would be just the right dog for Bella a nice older dog that is warming to my charms. So we are taking it one day at a time and I might be hitching a lift back to kennels tomorrow but meantime I've had a lovely meal; I'm in the warm and really pleased to be with these lovely people”.

hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2010, 08:58 PM
What a sweet girl, shes is lovely.
I hope she finds a home soon she deserves it.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-01-2010, 09:03 PM
She is a lovely he!
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Rescue Remedies View Post
She is a lovely he!
Oh sorry He is a cracking young chap!!!
Really hope he finds a new home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Delighted to report that this dogs has now found a forever home!
Closed Thread