Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT View Post
i used to go to agility shows, i didnt like thatworld just like the show world, you sometimes get owners forcing thier dogs ot do something to suit once again your needs

I worked closely with border collies for a while, its a great thing for them, but sometime other breeds just didnt have the love for it like the collies but still gotowners who would force it!

Showing and agility is full of selfish owners (you do get good owners) its once again something to suit thier needs

You know even less about agility than you do about Staffies, and that is little enough.

I would suggest [ in the vein of the suggestion you made to Madmare ] that for the good of your own dogs and Bull breeds everywhere, that you rehome your dogs and buy an Aibo instead. And yes I am being serious.

I would also suggest that instead of posting things you know nothing about, that you read and learn instead from those of us who DO know what we are talking about.
michael l
New Member!
Male 

02-10-2006, 05:12 PM
me and the ex should have done a lot of things going by your misguided thoughts as a dog owner,thankfully we didnt and the dog is much happier for it.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by michael l View Post
hayley again i have been forced onto here to defend our actions as dog lovers. our bulldog was not put to sleep simply because he was displaying signs of food aggression combined with the fact that he should never have been bred in the first place. cant blame the dog for what happened as much as i cannot blame my daughter who was around 18 months old at the time not to try and pick up food once it had been dropped on the floor alongside the dog if you are going to try and act as if you think you know it all at least have the decency to obtain and state proper facts before doing so.

Michael, you dont need to explain. You clearly understood what happened and why it happened and rightly did not blame the dog. Your experience serves as a lesson to help others be more understanding of how things can happen with any dog of any breed.
Hayley seems to think she is an authority on all things Bull breed but that is just a delusion. Had your dog been a Chihuahua no doubt she would be an expert on them as well.
In my opinion, fwiw, you dont need to defend yourself from what she says to or about you, its not you who is showing themselves in a very poor and very unpleasant light.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Hayley,why won't you disclose the breeding of your pup,is it maybe because you bred him yourself?
In my eyes the standard has not changed that much,Show people and agility people are selfish,people that breed to standard and are trying to improve there stock are KC activists.
Hayley i think you have an awful lot of growing up to do.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT View Post
i suggest also hte humans never own or touch another dog,but once a dog has bitten thier is not turning back,
Absolute utter rubbish. No turning back, what a stupid and ignorant statement.

sadly its all humans fault, im not blaming any dog who bites, but for its breed sake and children sakes then i would have it pts
Yes, of course you would. Because you have no idea about dogs. We know this. You have taken every opportunity to illustrate that fact. You are no better than the other people who have no understanding of dogs who are baying for the blood of every Rottie because of media hype. You are certainly just as gullible !

well you sound like a peta supporter,
Even if I sound like that, your point is.....?

do u rescue off the rspca also? because your text book
You dont know `text book` either then do you. The RSPCA tend not to take on and rehabilitate abused dogs which have bitten.
They tend to kill them.
So which text book are you reading ?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

02-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Don't think we need to add anymore so am closing this thread - but just to reiterate, Dogsey is against people purposely breeding aggression into their dogs, and I agree with many others who have posted to say that such people should not under any circumstances be allowed to own dogs.
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 19 20 21 22