Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:54 AM

quick rant not dog related

Almost four weeks ago a neighbough of mine found a kitten approximately six weeks old. She has a Staffie who hate’s cats so she asked me to look after it and contact the Cats protection league ( big sucker I told them the kitten could stay with me for a few days) which I did I also put Ads in the paper (if you have found something the Ad is free to place and runs for 3 days), vets and pet shop. It was crawling with Fleas (ant size) as well as having ear mite’s and worms All of which I treated as soon as it came in I sprayed with frontline as well as four hours with a nit comb getting rid of them all there were so many I was dropping them in neat bleach as I couldn’t kill them fast enough (that should have grossed you out enough lol).

Well anyway last Friday a woman finally turns up for the kitten, he was a Birthday gift for her son but as both she and the child have asthma it lives with a family member around the corner from me who is suppose to be looking after it. I wasn’t in at the time but she asked my neighbour if I thought I would give the kitten back, she also asked her not to tell me she had called and would come around again it is now Wednesday and she still hasn’t called for the kitten bloody stupid woman I really don’t want to give him back to some one who obviously doesn’t care

[IMG][/IMG]

Sid & Nancy she was found in a bag along side the river two weeks before sid was found

[IMG][/IMG]
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Aww Well Done for looking after the beautiful kitten Poor thing, i wouldn't give it back, they obviously dont care x
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 10:00 AM
What beautiful pics,
I definatly wouldn't give it back,to be in the state it was she doesn't care or it wouldn't have been in that dreadful state.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-09-2006, 10:03 AM
They are totally gorgeous! Oh how your story reminds me of many many escapades we have had=thus why we usually ended up with so many cats! I wouldn't give him back, well i certainley wouldnt simply because he is ginger and i love um! Its obvious his "owners" don't care-so if he can have a better life with you than why not?
Nancy is also gorgeous too!
Have you thought about joining Catsey-dogsesy sister site?
www.catsey.com
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Aww he is adorable, Personally I would not give the kitten to that lady, have you heard from the Cats protections yet?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Well his owners obviously don't care about him ...

...and he is so cute!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 11:25 AM
aww what a little darling
gracelund
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2006, 12:51 PM
The lady at cats protection and I are now on first name terms every time a cat is found around here it ends up at my house, also one of mine went missing for three days not long ago and I had Ads in shops, paper, vets as well as putting leaflet’s through all my neighbough doors asking them to check garages and sheds. My Oh thinks I’m the mad cat woman of Cardiff (not even a nice mad cat woman but the one off the Simpson’s).

We already have four cats two of which I intended to have the other was a feral Kitten I was fostering and trying to tame so he would be fit to be rehomed, and the fourth turned up with firework burns on Christmas eve and you cant turn someone away at Christmas now can you?
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 01:05 PM
What a beautiful kitten, seems like this little kitten is better off with you.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't give it back, its happy with you, and as far as its previous owner goes, she just neglected the poor little boy...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >