Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2021, 06:48 AM

Daily Thread,Thursday, 24th June, 2021

Good morning everyone, nice sunny morning. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2021, 07:25 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely sunny day here, nice drive over to Essex. Meeting my friend Julie at Harlow garden centre, just of the M11, Hastingwood roundabout.
First time in a year roughly.

Hope everyone is keeping well and safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2021, 08:10 AM
God morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Enjoy your trip today Lynn. Safe journey

Lovely and warm here this morning. Teazle walked and washing on the line. Out shortly to town to get two new watch batteries fitted as both watches have died. Then home, cut the edges of the lawn and then mow it this afternoon.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2021, 09:11 AM
Morning all. I bought my battery for my small clock off ebay Sue, so much cheaper. I find jewellers charge such a lot for them plus we haven't got a jewellers in the village any more. Have a good day all. Sunny here. Lovely to walk in as not to hot.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2021, 11:46 AM
Good afternoon all.

Overcast here but very warm.

Bought a couple of pairs of sandals this morning. Same as the ones I have so no need to try on. Very soft on top and a thick enough, spongy sole which I need. I was so glad they had them as they work well for me so they are now in the cupboard and I should be set until at least the end of next year

Also bought a couple of 500 ml Sanitiser from Superdrug which were on offer of buy one, get one free so a fiver for both

That's my shopping spree for a while . Tesco order coming between 7pm and 8pm. Early for us as they usually don't turn up until 9pm. One day they'll surprise me and make an afternoon delivery on our 2-10 slot
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2021, 02:26 PM
Afternoon all
Finally got some sleep last night!! Upped my medication and took some kalms and a few beers...did the trick.....woke up at 2.30 to say good morning to Steve, good luck etc and then stayed awake for a while then fell back asleep and next thing it was 10.30!!!
Steve had a really good day, he is transporting the lab staff for the covid testing lab....have tests coming from all over the u.k. he said it's really well organized, a security guard checks their phone for negative test results, their temperature is taken and if they don't wear a mask....they don't travel! The security guard travels with him and he doesn't have to deal with people at all, most he needs to do is say good morning or afternoon and bye. He said he spent probably 1 1/2 hours driving ( excluding travel to the lab) and he said there's tonnes of just waiting about which could be boring but I have told him to put some audiobooks on his phone, take a virtual sign language course, get some adult colouring books and take his switch with him...he will be kept occupied. Hopefully it will work out for him, he seemed like he had a good day