Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ljru1970
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2012, 08:41 PM

Billy No Mates

I'm considering using this for my dogs and cats.

Has anyone used this before? Does it work & would you recommend the dried or tincture form?
dragonfly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2012, 08:26 AM
I have just ordered some, so I don't know how well it works yet, so subbing to this thread for more info
ljru1970
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
I have just ordered some, so I don't know how well it works yet, so subbing to this thread for more info
Ooh, which did you order? I may wait for your feedback then . I was also thinking of ordering the No Ake for my old Golden Retriever who is very stiff when he gets up.
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 08:46 AM
I'd never even heard of this stuff until I saw this thread I now await personal accounts as it sounds very intriguing
ljru1970
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
I'd never even heard of this stuff until I saw this thread I now await personal accounts as it sounds very intriguing
I use their food which seems to be good, so fingers crossed for Billy no Mates.

I'm sure I've seen threads on here before about it which have been positive. If it works I'll definitley be giving to my 3 cats who do not appreciate the 'spot on'
dragonfly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by ljru1970 View Post
Ooh, which did you order? I may wait for your feedback then . I was also thinking of ordering the No Ake for my old Golden Retriever who is very stiff when he gets up.
I ordered the powder (i think). It won't be here until next week or the week after as I am in France and it is going to the distributor first.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Since zeke had cancer nearly 2 years ago, and i switched to everything natural i've been using billy no mates, no fleas yet, had a few ticks though, nasty things i use it from march to october ish time xx
saddie
New Member!
Female 

30-03-2012, 04:50 PM
It is similar to people what works for one doesn't always work for others. But our charity did a trail on it a few years ago with Gamekeepers dogs...and it was definately positive feedback we got. It is one of those things that you have to "suck and see" but hope it works for you.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2012, 05:55 PM
I have used this for a year now, and am thrilled to bits with the results for Jimmi.

In his first year with us he had Frontline (which he absolutely hated) monthly and still I had to remove ticks from him on a daily basis. I started to use BNM about this time last year, and can honestly say that he has had not had one single tick attach since then. He loves the taste, and there is no more of that distress after applying a spot on treatment - also, the spot ons only kill ticks AFTER they have attached, whereas this stuff seems to be very effective in stopping them hooking on altogether.

All dogs are different, but it certainly seems to suit Jimmi
ljru1970
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
I have used this for a year now, and am thrilled to bits with the results for Jimmi.

In his first year with us he had Frontline (which he absolutely hated) monthly and still I had to remove ticks from him on a daily basis. I started to use BNM about this time last year, and can honestly say that he has had not had one single tick attach since then. He loves the taste, and there is no more of that distress after applying a spot on treatment - also, the spot ons only kill ticks AFTER they have attached, whereas this stuff seems to be very effective in stopping them hooking on altogether.

All dogs are different, but it certainly seems to suit Jimmi
Wow, that's great to hear, didn't realise it did ticks too , I currently use Advocate. Do you use the power or the liquid?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >