View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2007, 04:34 PM
I like a bit of everything except opera, rap, hip-hop and the old fashioned coutry and western.

My favourite's are:

Cliff Richard
Kenny Rogers (singing love songs)
Take That
Duran Duran
Barbra Streisand
Barbara Dixon
Aled Jones
Bee Gees
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
The Corrs
Spandau Ballet
Clanad
James Taylor

This is just a few of my fav's. It's okay, I know I've got a briliant taste in music
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm mostly into rock and metal. However, I also like Queen, Enya, The Mediaeval Baebes, and various Pagan folky bands as well. I must be getting behind the times a bit, but my friend suggested I am possibly somewhat "emo" (I believe it is short for "emotional rock"). The TV is almost permanently tuned to Scuzz music channel!

My fave bands at the moment are HIM (I had the Heartagram logo tattooed on my wrist when I was nineteen), My Chemical Romance, Korn, Evanescence and Voltaire. I also love Aerosmith, Meatloaf, Ozzy (with and without Sabbath), Killswitch Engage, Guano Apes, System of a Down, Papa Roach, Disturbed and Napalm Death.

My OH and I have fairly similar music tastes (his being much broader than mine), but after ten years with his ex and being forced to listen to 80s pop, he finds Korn and the like to be something of a relief!
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Sez & Amber View Post
I'm mostly into rock and metal. However, I also like Queen, Enya, The Mediaeval Baebes, and various Pagan folky bands as well. I must be getting behind the times a bit, but my friend suggested I am possibly somewhat "emo" (I believe it is short for "emotional rock"). The TV is almost permanently tuned to Scuzz music channel!

My fave bands at the moment are HIM (I had the Heartagram logo tattooed on my wrist when I was nineteen), My Chemical Romance, Korn, Evanescence and Voltaire. I also love Aerosmith, Meatloaf, Ozzy (with and without Sabbath), Killswitch Engage, Guano Apes, System of a Down, Papa Roach, Disturbed and Napalm Death.

My OH and I have fairly similar music tastes (his being much broader than mine), but after ten years with his ex and being forced to listen to 80s pop, he finds Korn and the like to be something of a relief!
OMG i'm loving that stuff at the moment. And i really wanna get into to HIM as well, my mates say i'm emo too
I like:
McFly
My Chemical Romance
Madina Lake
Aiden
Fall Out Boy
Evanescense
Lostprophets
30 seconds to mars
Avril Lavigne
and i'm also into 60s, 70s, 80s stuff too, very varied music taste
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Same as Stormey x
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Bit of everything, from classic to rock, reggae, swing, alsorts really, but I really love 50's Rock'n'Roll
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I've now discovered one of the Virgin stations on my Sky tv, who play non-stop motown and soul 24 hours. It beats playing around with that Limewire anyday!!!

Helen have you ever listen to Magic Fm, can pick it up on your computer. It is a great station that plays really nice music, mostly old stuff, but also some modern. I love listening to it when I am on my computer, playing plenty of Christmas songs at the moment.
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Oh I forgot to put Funeral For a Friend, how could I forget FFAF? lol
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Gosh such a wide range You wouldnt believe
I love dance, dj tiesto is a god off to global gathering again next year, woohoo
Love ub40, off to see them next week
Two of my fave artists of all time not including the ones already mentioned are Johnny Cash and Roy Orbison

So a huge range I could go on all day

p.s forgot to add, culture club, the proclaimers, the beatles, david bowie the prodigy, Ok I'll stop now before I get carried away
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2007, 01:14 PM
:smt035 i love rock!my fav bands at the mo are stone sour+ the used still love Qotsa foos etc etci have to admit i do like 30 sec to mars but i kinda fancy jared hahaha
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by mforster85 View Post
:smt035 i love rock!my fav bands at the mo are stone sour+ the used still love Qotsa foos etc etci have to admit i do like 30 sec to mars but i kinda fancy jared hahaha
yeah 30 secs to mars are cool aren't they? do u like their recent one 'the kill'?
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »