View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Dont give up Anne Marie , it took me from 9-3 to get tickets for me and my daughter , I think you just need to have multiple windows open and keep trying all of the site , the Take That website is a handy link to all the official sites.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Dont give up Anne Marie , it took me from 9-3 to get tickets for me and my daughter , I think you just need to have multiple windows open and keep trying all of the site , the Take That website is a handy link to all the official sites.

I just went online now to give it one final go.....and got through!!! I typed in the various sites selling them, at one point had about 5 windows open!! FINALLY got through on Ticketline.

Booked tickets for Hampden Park, Glasgow and got them for £70.50 each (seated too) - YAY!!! I SO cannot wait and am VERY excited right now!!!!!

It just scared me a bit ordering on-line and getting them to send the tickets before the concert. I do hope everything is okay - anyone used them before? They were part of the big advert in all the national press, so they should be huh? *nibbles fingers*!!

Right, now I need to think of whether we are going to drive there and back or pay more for an overnight stay, but who cares? VERY happy bunny here!!!!

PS - thanks for everyone who gave me tips on where to try
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Great news !! I am going to Villa Park but did try for Glasgow as well as my sis lives in scotland , my daughter is real excited too , Bring on Robbie !!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 04:26 PM
glad you got them, its Hampden that I got Stuarts sisters tickets for.

We git tickets from ticketline for Horse of the Year show 2 maybe 3 years ago and it was all fine.

I have confirmation for take that printed off but hav't got my email from seetickets yet I am hoping its just because they are really busy *nibbling fingers here too!!!*
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 04:26 PM
PS mine were from Ticketline too, it will be fine they are one of the official sites !
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
glad you got them, its Hampden that I got Stuarts sisters tickets for.

We git tickets from ticketline for Horse of the Year show 2 maybe 3 years ago and it was all fine.

I have confirmation for take that printed off but hav't got my email from seetickets yet I am hoping its just because they are really busy *nibbling fingers here too!!!*
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
PS mine were from Ticketline too, it will be fine they are one of the official sites !

PHEW! Glad to hear both these posts - this is the first time I've ever used my credit card and first time buying tickets online, so I was a bit nervous.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest a little

yay - still excited!!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:02 PM
I think what gets me is the tickets on ebay , how can someone have 20 pairs for sale at more than twice the face value
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Two tickets for the wembly show on ebay for

£1020.00..13 bids 3 hours to go.

Would any of you guys sell yours if someone offered you £1000?
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Thats just not right , I can kinda see why people would see it as a money making opp but it should be just about people who want to enjoy the show with family and friends ! If I hadbt have got tickets I certainly would not have paid more than face value for them !
CovetKaty
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2010, 06:03 PM
If I was going to pay over £100 for a concert ticket I'd want a seat on the stage o_O The only reason they've racked the price up is because Robbie is back in there.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >