Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 06:29 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Friday

Good morning all Dogsey Peops

The week-end is here at last (well almost), and it's going to be a hot one, so get the barbie out and enjoy it, cos I'm sure it won't last will it.

Dave's home and seems to be in a good mood and is pleased I booked a meal out for tomorrow night. He loves the doors and is amazed at the difference it has made to the whole effect, especially in the hallway where they are all down one side, so that's good.

Don't know what we're up to today, but the sun is shining so we might even go out together somewhere. If he wants to do a bit of diy then I'll take myself out down the town, I want something for my arms on that new dress and I don't have anything in the right colour, black will be too dark, I might need something red and red is so in atm, there should be loads to choose from.

Sorry, I don't have time to comment on anybody today cos of Dave being here and feeling neglected lol!

Hope everyone is well this morning along with the doglets and enjoy your day.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Morning

My little girl is on a school trip today, which means I'll be on edge worrying about coach crashes, etc. I'm going to wait around to wave her off - last year I cried!

I've done her packed lunch and a big brekkie and have the suncream ready to apply.

I'm going to take Michael to feed the ducks and play in the park.

Have a good day everyone.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Good morning, Helena and all.

Looks to be going to be glorious today. Soon am setting out to freelance trading... Lovely spot.. hate these later starts though... Not sure of it as we have the Ring of Kerry cycle event tomorrow and they may turf us out to set that up... it will be a day out anyways which I have need of

Just my large picnic to pack and my knitting then off we go into the wide blue yonder, please God to a busy, busy day and lots of food earned for the babies..

Still tired but what the heck; will be sitting down all day
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 06:36 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

Have a wonderful 'today' and weekend .... as you say the weather is going to be fantastic. So pleased Dave likes the doors and he's come back a happy bunny - bodes well for the next few days.

Quiet day for me today - housework, a little shopping and I want to make a start on painting the garden furniture ... after the dogs have been out.

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2013, 06:38 AM
Morning Helena glad to hear Dave is in a good mood about everything.
A day out and then a nice relaxing evening on your verandah watching the sun go down would be the perfect end to a perfect day and get you in the mood for your meal tomorrow evening.
Good luck with the arm cover up hunting if it ends up being a DIY Dave day.

Dillon and I are off to the vets for 10.20 to have the claw removal checked over for healing I feel it is so am hoping he will be signed off.

Have a safe Friday everyone.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 06:40 AM
L.S. and Rosebud ..... you didn't half sneek in quickly

L.S. - 'm sure Carys will have a wonderful day ... and you when you can stop worrying . Enjoy the park and I hope Loki continues to be well.

Rosebud - Enjoy your day and good luck with the selling.

....... and you Lynn. Good luck at the vets with Dillon.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
L.S. and Rosebud ..... you didn't half sneek in quickly

L.S. - 'm sure Carys will have a wonderful day ... and you when you can stop worrying . Enjoy the park and I hope Loki continues to be well.

Rosebud - Enjoy your day and good luck with the selling.

....... and you Lynn. Good luck at the vets with Dillon.
lol been up for hours! Lying in wait! And thanks... need it
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Morning all, panic stakes here - hairdresser due any second and I am perfecting my Greek

μην κοπεί πάρα πολύ μακριά

Do NOT cut too much off!

Back later!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Morning everyone, Going to be another hot one. Amber is flaked out already, though the vet said she may be tired after her boosters and I did throw the ball a few times on her walk this morning. I have to do that to make up for not being able to walk too far.

Helena Glad Dave liked the doors and appears to be in a happy mood. Enjoy the meal tomorrow night.

Lynn I hope Dillon gets signed off ok at the vets and then I suppose it is getting organized for house hunting tomorrow. I do hope that all goes well.

Rosebud. I do hope you have some good luck selling and the weather keeps nice for you sat out there all day. Be careful if you get a lot of sun like us.

Lucky Star It is a terrible feeling when you wave your kids off on day trips on the coach and as you say you are uneasy until they are back home again. They of course are all excited about going. Enjoy your trip to the park with Michael to feed the ducks.

Jenny g I suppose you hope to keep the dogs in until the paint dries Jenny shouldn't take long in this heat and sun today as long as it doesn't blister before it dries. Have a good day.

Tang Don't panic too much you seem to have learned that greek off by heart so it will not be for the want of telling her ;μην κοπεί πάρα πολύ μακριά. Lol

Malka Hope you have had a good night with Pereg without any problems fingers crossed.

Everyone else who I have not mentioned I hope all is well with you too today. So everyone take care and have a good day. God Bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Good morning fellow members a lovely morning and I am busy getting my jobs done before Hannah arrives.

I think it may be too hot to take Hannah for a walk today so hope to find a shady spot in the garden where we can play with the toys..

Enjoy your day everyone..
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »