Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by flowisp View Post
Thank you, I am emotional, Im nervous., and his comments were hurtful someone saying 'your horrible' are never going to wash well!!!! I have a week to go...Im so bloody nervous arrrghhhh xxxxxx

awe hun, its a lot of stress getting married, so much to plan, so many people to organise, you have done a lot of work on this, now its all in place you find you have a week of worrie,,,may I add prob over nothing, its going to go really well, you need a rest and a massive pat on the back for making it all happen,

cant wait to see the wedding photos, bet they are fab xx
go put your feet up with a nice bottle of wine,, spoil yourself for once rather than getting yourself all upset over others,,, this is YOU TIME XXX
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Ok I'm not going to be so gentle as everyone else has been....you need a good talking to.

First if you were so horrid.....would that lovely bloke your engaged to be marrying you.

Would you have cared so much about that little dog.....

Would you be walking dogs and offering to help out.......

Would you really care about that ''snotty'' girl who is going to be your bridesmaid.............

Well.............................

So your not horrid...................enjoy your Special day hun....look that man in his eye's and say ''''I do.'''''''

Whatever anyone else does or says..................''''''Up Thiers'''''
Thank you so much... those comments have brought a tearto my blooming eye!! I reall do care about other ppl and there dogs (Megan especially... ) and I dont think I am horrid...he was just being an ars****e!!!!

I certainly will say 'I do' i cant wait....doesnt mean Im not nervous though..... xxx
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe hun, its a lot of stress getting married, so much to plan, so many people to organise, you have done a lot of work on this, now its all in place you find you have a week of worrie,,,may I add prob over nothing, its going to go really well, you need a rest and a massive pat on the back for making it all happen,

cant wait to see the wedding photos, bet they are fab xx
go put your feet up with a nice bottle of wine,, spoil yourself for once rather than getting yourself all upset over others,,, this is YOU TIME XXX
Thanks Shona, I must admit have woken up this morning with a massive headache from the comforting drinks I had last night...

I am trying to figure what to do first today, need to get lsat minute things sorted, and have all my clothes washed and ready for the honeymoon....I just cant get up!!!lol

xxxx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 08:50 AM
you just enjoy ,your special day ,who knows what makes people say the things they do . people seem to take great joy in being vile . once somethink has been said ,to hurt your feelings , the damage has all ready been done .but then you never feel the same ,about the person . i would say try to avoid them ,but if you work with them ,its impossible . as for your so called friend ,she should be diffrent with you . . maybe you need to take stock of that for future reference good luck and just enjoy ,you will never get that day back again you go for it
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Thank you so much... those comments have brought a tearto my blooming eye!! I reall do care about other ppl and there dogs (Megan especially... ) and I dont think I am horrid...he was just being an ars****e!!!!

I certainly will say 'I do' i cant wait....doesnt mean Im not nervous though..... xxx
I was nervous too Hun.............and I've done it twice You'll be fine Hun....honest
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
you just enjoy ,your special day ,who knows what makes people say the things they do . people seem to take great joy in being vile . once somethink has been said ,to hurt your feelings , the damage has all ready been done .but then you never feel the same ,about the person . i would say try to avoid them ,but if you work with them ,its impossible . as for your so called friend ,she should be diffrent with you . . maybe you need to take stock of that for future reference good luck and just enjoy ,you will never get that day back again you go for it
Well said
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Thank you, your right though, I wont ever be the same with him, he really hurt my feelings, and didnt even bother to aplogise! Im feeling a little more at ease today, been to buy a wedding card for mark, and some little pretty boxes for the bridesmaids gifts, they were the last few things I needed to get! Just need to do a heap of iroing for the honeymoon now!! I wish I didnt have to go to work next week....!!!!! xxxxx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Ok I'm not going to be so gentle as everyone else has been....you need a good talking to.

First if you were so horrid.....would that lovely bloke your engaged to be marrying you.

Would you have cared so much about that little dog.....

Would you be walking dogs and offering to help out.......

Would you really care about that ''snotty'' girl who is going to be your bridesmaid.............

Well.............................

So your not horrid...................enjoy your Special day hun....look that man in his eye's and say ''''I do.'''''''

Whatever anyone else does or says..................''''''Up Thiers'''''
i second this

(((((hugs)))))

queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Thank you, your right though, I wont ever be the same with him, he really hurt my feelings, and didnt even bother to aplogise! Im feeling a little more at ease today, been to buy a wedding card for mark, and some little pretty boxes for the bridesmaids gifts, they were the last few things I needed to get! Just need to do a heap of iroing for the honeymoon now!! I wish I didnt have to go to work next week....!!!!! xxxxx
no you will all ways remember it ,he probably has allready for got it (brainless twit ) dont waste your upset feelings on him . i have picture of him in my mind .right now ,not a pretty site
if he says any think to you this week .....
smile at him ,and say ....
SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT :lol and walk off ..... (my big brother learnt me that one )
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 07:38 PM
no you will all ways remember it ,he probably has allready for got it (brainless twit ) dont waste your upset feelings on him . i have picture of him in my mind .right now ,not a pretty site
if he says any think to you this week .....
smile at him ,and say ....
SARCASM IS THE LOWEST FORM OF WIT :lol and walk off ..... (my big brother learnt me that one )
Thank you... I inagine he will have plenty of stupid comments up his sleeve...and I will definately fire that one back at him, might shut him up for a short while.... xxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Thank you... I inagine he will have plenty of stupid comments up his sleeve...and I will definately fire that one back at him, might shut him up for a short while.... xxxx
think there may be to many big words in it for him to understand,, feck of di ck head may be more on his IQ level
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >