Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 06:15 AM

Morning folks!

Morning all,

Need to pop to the doctors to collect my referral letter and insurance form. The insurance company need to see what the doctor has said, so they can decide whether to cover it. If not, I’ll have to rely on the NHS, so I’m hoping they will consider it a new injury – which it is!

After that, I’m off to buy some safety boots for a couple of guys at work, and also some new Hi Vis vests which I have to keep in stock.

Let’s face it, whatever excuse I can find to avoid going into work until I absolutely have to…..

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
One day while walking through the Garden of Eden, Adam looked up to the Heavens and spoke to God. "Father this place is great, but there is one thing missing".

"What is that my son", God answered.

"Well it would be nice to have a mate, I'm awfully lonely down here and all the other animal have mates but me. All I'm asking for is a creature more beautiful than the Garden, one who has a sex drive like mine, never has a headache and one who will cook, clean and be at my beckon call morning, noon and night." said Adam.

"Wow that's a tall order, but I have just such a creature in mind, but it's going to cost you". said God.

"Oh yeah, how much?" said Adam

"An arm and a leg." replied God.

Adam thought this over for quite some time and then asked "Well, what can I get for a rib?"
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here so far this morning. Didn't sleep very well as some idiot was racing up and down the street until 4am. If I find out it was the mate of the lad across the street, I'll wipe the floor with the little sod My aunt is very unwell in hospital still and mum is fearing the worst so think it's going to be a tough week. Have a good Monday everyone.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 06:21 AM
Morning All,

Beautiful morning here, have a lovely day all
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 06:30 AM
morning
off to hospital to take dylan and martin's ex. having my nails sorted out this afternoon too. apart from that a normal day at the ranch. blackie was limping last night so will have to see how he goes on.

also off to see local council person as pcc has annoyed me. we applied for transport for college - sent letter from consultant - been turned down as we live too close. doesnt matter that dan cant walk there alone...not happy over this at all. maybe i should have chose the college further away. going to talk to him about martin's stairlift as well as ha wont service it. the agreement they had with pcc was that pcc installed and ha serviced and maintained it.

have a good day all
sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here so far this morning. Didn't sleep very well as some idiot was racing up and down the street until 4am. If I find out it was the mate of the lad across the street, I'll wipe the floor with the little sod My aunt is very unwell in hospital still and mum is fearing the worst so think it's going to be a tough week. Have a good Monday everyone.
Morning J - hgs honey x0x

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Morning All,

Beautiful morning here, have a lovely day all
Morning T

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
off to hospital to take dylan and martin's ex. having my nails sorted out this afternoon too. apart from that a normal day at the ranch. blackie was limping last night so will have to see how he goes on.

also off to see local council person as pcc has annoyed me. we applied for transport for college - sent letter from consultant - been turned down as we live too close. doesnt matter that dan cant walk there alone...not happy over this at all. maybe i should have chose the college further away. going to talk to him about martin's stairlift as well as ha wont service it. the agreement they had with pcc was that pcc installed and ha serviced and maintained it.

have a good day all
sue
Morning Sue - good luck sorting that lot out, Sue..... xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Bright and sunny down here, have the day off and have to go to the doctors Not alot planned, apart from dog walking
Have a great day all
Claire xx
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

14-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all........

Hope all goes right with the doctors and the insurance, I'll fingers crossed for you! It is lovely here this morning, and I am stuck in a boring old office. Take care all!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Morning all
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 08:04 AM
morning all, back to work today for me (where did the weekend go?), then straight out to obedience afterwards.

Hope everyones with ill relatives, dr's visits and awkward supplier people gets good news today!
x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Morning everyone.
Lovely sunny and warm here this morning, feels like its going to be a hot one. (we can but hope)
I've started on a fitness drive to lose some weight today and tomorrow I am going to try and stop smoking too.
Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >