Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2007, 12:17 AM

Lexies Diary

My mummy and daddy took me and my bruvva Rodney away for the weekend to a place with loads doggies and nice people. lots of mummies friends came to see us and said we were lovely specially that Rodney if you ask me hes getting too big for is boots.
On Monday we packed for home and oh no my brother was missing I cried but mum said not too worry I'd see him again he was only going to Aunty Caz & Uncle Stevies.
Was really sad overnight and its lonely on your own, The older boys and girls ignored me and were laughing because I was scared but I got my own back I wee weed in Uncle Dices bed. lol:
I woke up this morning and mum said I'd had an email from Rodney, and he was a brave boy and having a nice time he'd even sent some photo's. (mum says there posted on here). I've written back hope I get a reply soon here's a copy of the letter what do you think he'll have time to reply I hope so

Dear Rodders
I'm so lonely I woke up at five this morning and missed you. I screamed til dad came downstairs and shouted at me. That was fun we had a contest to see who could scream the loudest and I won a gravy bone and a mini markie I hope we have another contest tomorrow.
I've played outside with Uncle Woody and Auntie Libby but the big boys are ignoring me, I even did as I was told and went out side to go to the toilet, (but I saved a bit for the kitchen floor, you must remember to do that chasing the mops great fun).
Mum says if were really good we might get to see each other at Arley Hall, and we can play together (don't think that's going to happen at the moment you might have to play alone as Im a bad girl how was I to know that was good pair of dads trainers).
I Love you Rodney.
See you soon ,
Lexie
PS Mummy sends her love xxx
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 06:05 AM
Oh Lexie don't be too sad without Rodney. I'm sure the big girls and boy's will play with you soon, and in the mean time just remind them you are there by pee'ing in their beds every once in a while