View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Well...................I have loved Diane but this week was shocking and then Simon said something about even the out of tune bits being good!!!! Anyone else and they would have been slated.

JLS Are rubbish, never liked them.

For me Eohhan and Ruth were the best on the night.

Thank God Little Miss Attitude has been booted off.
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Same as Casta really love Diane but she was pants this week.

Ruth and Alexandra were great all others quite pants I thought.

Racheals voice grated on me.

Felt sorry for Dani when she was crying its awful when you cant help yourself let alone when on national TV and really dislike Louis he a horrible bully.

Simon fair and honest as always.

JLS are awful dont see the attraction.
Gillbo64
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2008, 11:49 PM
I can't stand the way Diana puts a really weird & false pronounciation on her words ... and that silly squeek at the end of each line ... arghhhhh! She actually has quite a good voice but she's soooo irritating!! (I think she's more like The Swedish Chef than Kermit lol!)
Love Alexandra & hate the fact some people are discriminating against her because her Mum was in Soul2Soul.
Ruth blows hot & cold but was good this week, pity she has to flash her cleavage quite so much to get Simon's attention!
JLS have potential, but don't rate the tall guy who had the thunderbirds hat haircut to start with lol. Loved their sing off song though.
Didn't like Eggnog (Eoghan!!) to start with but think he's improved big time the last 3 weeks, especially the George Michael song last week. He really needs to do something about those eyebrows though

Alexandra to win for me
Gillbo64
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-11-2008, 12:05 AM
This week's classic Louis duh! moment: after Diana sang Patience "you made that sound like a contempory song" ... erm it IS a contempory song Louis!!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by Gillbo64 View Post
I can't stand the way Diana puts a really weird & false pronounciation on her words ... and that silly squeek at the end of each line ... arghhhhh! She actually has quite a good voice but she's soooo irritating!!
Thanks God it's just not me

That 'yodle' bugs me so much. I think she's good and I coped with it it for a few weeks but enough is enough.

They call her original but have they forgotten Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries who (brilliant I might add)made her name by doing this ?
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=Gillbo64;1539625]I can't stand the way Diana puts a really weird & false pronounciation on her words ... and that silly squeek at the end of each line ... arghhhhh! She actually has quite a good voice but she's soooo irritating!! (I think she's more like The Swedish Chef than Kermit lol!)

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Thanks God it's just not me

That 'yodle' bugs me so much. I think she's good and I coped with it it for a few weeks but enough is enough.

They call her original but have they forgotten Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries who (brilliant I might add)made her name by doing this ?
I agree with you guys on this... I thought her song sounded like someone was back stepping on the cats tail! she is trying to sound like the cranberries but it doesn't work for her. I liked her singing sinead o'connor but thats about it!!!

Eggnog
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 11:10 AM
Glad Rachel has gone - finally.

Sorry but I quite like JLS!

Thought Eoghan was pretty good this week - in fact one of the best of the night.

Alexandra not her best this week but still like her.

sorry but Danni crying got on my nerves - Louis is a pratt mind you - and telling Simon what to do - eek nearly blew it for JLS I thought!

Onto next week - so what is next week chaps ? anyone know?

Diana have gone off her and think she needs to smile a bit! Even when she got through she cried!!!

Ruth - belted it out as usual!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Not Diana's best night but I still love her and Alexandra

I like Ruth but she is not a winner IMO

I cant like JLS because of Louise being their mentor which I know is wrong but if they get voted off, then it will take that little smug look of his irritating face. I also think he is turning them into another Westlife and 1 Westlife is 1 too many already.

As for Eggnog (brilliant lol) he just looks like Chuckie
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Diana to go next. She should go out and audition to be shaun the sheeps wife. She has the voice for it hehe
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2008, 01:22 PM
I love Diana.

The teenage generation absolutely love her by the way. My thirteen year old watches her on you tube all the time . I think she is an artist we aill see regardless of whether she wins or not.

Eggnog needs a bit of a make over but again the younger teens think he is lovely.

At the end of the day It will depend on what make up the voters are as to who will win.I am going off JLS though and Ruth seems to be improving each week.

Final three could well be Diana, Ruth and Eggnog?
Page 12 of 22 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »