Our sister sites
Our sister sites
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 05:29 PM

we been on safari

hi every one
like i say we been on safari today lol not the kind you might think though ,we been to westmidland safari park we had a lovely time ,i loved it , we are off this week ,and the weather and all .so off we went ,havent been for years deff worth a visit ,you get free pass for another visit ,so its worth the money ,two visits in one , here is are day love the wolves best amazing

queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 05:31 PM

queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 05:33 PM

queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 06:11 PM
hope you like them folks anyone who can get there for a day out ,it really is lovely ,there is lots for the children there allso ,anyone with kids

/

majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Looks like you had a great time! I've been there a few times and loved it, like you say, they do a free return pass which is a great idea.

The funniest time I ever had there was when we followed a 4x4 into the lion enclosure and a lioness took a shine to their spare tyre on the back. I have the photos somewhere, I'll have to see if I can find them!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Looks like you had a great time! I've been there a few times and loved it, like you say, they do a free return pass which is a great idea.

The funniest time I ever had there was when we followed a 4x4 into the lion enclosure and a lioness took a shine to their spare tyre on the back. I have the photos somewhere, I'll have to see if I can find them!
lol i bet that as a laugh ,love it there will deff be there again soon