Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 12:41 PM

Ahh annoyed!

I am fuming with a ceratin high st. Shop that once a wonderful choice of food in their Food Hall, a little more expensive than some Supermarkets but nice food! For the past year I have been complaining about their lack of choice in our Store - travel to Canterbury Store which is a good hour on the bus and you get awonderful choice of goods(bigger store though) but in our backwater of a Town the stores choice is bad. I have asked the staff and complained, but all the staff say is this is what was sent in the order we don't do the ordering............just got a reply from their Customer service dept and they say the same, I asked about aspecific item and they said that my store doesn't receive it, strange how I got it last week......Sorry had to rant
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 01:17 PM
but have you tried their lasagne.......s*x in a plastic dish!!!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Are we talking the same store.........more popularly known as ?&?
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 01:39 PM
oh yes!!!!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Not tried the Lasagne, is it good? My fav is their layed salad, the prawn one, also the Be good to yourself range(think it called that) the desserts OMG!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 01:51 PM
oooh i saw that choc pudding one with the melted centre on tv but cant make myself be that naughty!!!!!! and yes the lasagne is amazing!!!!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 01:55 PM
no not that choc pud, too many calories, this is like a mousse and less calories, yum..............but again can't get them always in my store.
Can't eat Lasagne, don't eat red meat anymore
have you had the Tarte au Citron, hhmm.........
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 02:14 PM
would love to able to afford to shop there
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2005, 02:19 PM
I only ever buy the odd one or two things as a treat - couldn't afford to do a full shop there.................besides they never have any stock in store!!!!!
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-09-2005, 02:29 PM
My Grandma is forever ranting and complaining to that store yet she still shops there, she really is silly... Once she went in to complain because of the express till's (you can pay there if you have no more than ten items) any way above the tills it said ten items or less tills.... so she went and she huffed and she puffed at the manager (she is a real complaining expert ) and she said " those tills over there say 10 items or less the correct way of saying that frase is 10 items or fewer " ... any way she went in a couple of days later and they had changed the signs lol ...... They are use to her complaining there ...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >