Our sister sites
Our sister sites
minskiy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-05-2009, 08:44 PM

Barking

Hello everyone.

There is a problem with my puppy beagle which is 8 months old and she is barking. I know that beagles are quite vocal, but i need to find a solution to stop her doing it.

Usually it starts in the evening, when she is awake, starts looking for attention and she is walking arond and barks. I don't care too much, but my wife is working on the phone and barking is not acceptable for her. Also i don't think my neighbours apreciated it too much either

As i said she is doing it for attention, but unfortunately i cannot spend 3-4 hours every evening to entertain my dog As soon as she has nothing to do she starts barks and looking at me waitning for reaction.

I'm looking at Citronella Bark Collar which seems like absolutely non-harmless, but i'm not sure it will teach my dog anything as well.

Please let me know if there are anything useful around i can get. I would appreciate good advise on training as well, but something which is really works

Many thanks