Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 02:32 PM

Fed Up - Cars on the blink supposed to be in Cirencester

I'm supposed to be in Cirencester now with a friend who runs the dog creche, she was stoppping in our caravan.
Any way we bought a load of food and drink, packed the car and Ian drove two streets away to my mums to pick her up and the b&*^*&$ gear stick in the car snapped in half.
We waited ages for the AA then they had to tow us home and the cars now at the garage waiting for a part could take up to four working days and I've two dogs entered at Leeds Champ on sunday.
The worse thing is its going to cost a fortune and althought the cars a 04 plate was under garage warranty from the place we bought it until 30th June.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Oh Jacquie, you must be spitting blood. I know I'd be furious too.

xox
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Just had a phone call its ready to be picked up but its cost £222.50 (think they plucked this amount out of the air).
We cant get it till tomorrow though cause we need to draw the money out of the bank and we wont get there before it shuts.
Not going to get away now but at least we'll make the dog show.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Not "perfect" news honey, but it could have been worse. Nice and expensive though
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Well we have the car back but according to the mechanic it might need a new clutch soon now that will be expensive.
But the good news is my friends just rang she's right in the middle of the floods and they closed the show yesterday at 1 pm sue to the water, just glad I didnt take the new caravan we'd have probably been stuck.
So every cloud has a silver lining. just wish it wasnt a rain cloud.