View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 11:29 PM
On the moses basket front, a friends baby slept in theirs until they were 6 months old, and now they are reusing it with the second baby.

If you are looking to save money there are lots of prams on the market that babies can sleep in over night, well they have detachable carry cots and seats that attach as they get older
according to my friend the moses basket/carry cot is an invaluable piece of equipment as you can carry the baby any where without disturbing it.
(this is the tpye of thing i mean http://www.mamasandpapas.com/travel/...ultima3in1.htm)

To get the baby used to the cot when they were putting her in her own room they put the moses basket in the cot and the cot in there room and over a week or two they gradually moved her further out of their room, accross the landing and into her rooM!

hope that helps

p.s we still have mollys first collar!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Ahhhh you're all very sweet, keeping your stuff. Do you keep doggie stuff too? I kept Loki's first bed, which he grew out of long, long ago, up until this Christmas.

Yes I kept Sabres baby teeth in an envelope and have an hair of his somewhere in an envelope - one of his last ones
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-01-2006, 12:01 PM
I didn't have a moses basket but had a carry cot that had both wheels and a frame. It was very useful and I used it until baby was big enough for a cot and a pushchair to save on the cost of buying so many things.
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2006, 01:49 PM
i must be a horrid mum, i got rid of all my baby things except each ones 1st outfit
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 03:00 PM
I must be horrid too as I got rid of everything after i had the kids and they had grown out of stuff.

My 2 were only in a moses basket for a couple of weeks as they were both wrigglers
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3