Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
You bunch of old miserable gits! I love Twilight, perving over half naked buff men is one of my hobbies!

I don't do soaps or reality Tv, except for Supernanny, I kinda like that. I don't do sports either, except for any combat sports and athletics. The only things I generally watch are QI, most stand up, Mock the week and....

Dexter! The best series in ages. I love a good serial killer.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2010, 08:58 PM
You bunch of old miserable gits! I love Twilight, perving over half naked buff men is one of my hobbies!

I don't do soaps or reality Tv, except for Supernanny, I kinda like that. I don't do sports either, except for any combat sports and athletics. The only things I generally watch are QI, most stand up, Mock the week and....

Wayhey...another Dexter fan! I agree, best series in YEARS easily. Amazing telly.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I can't stand:
The One Show (especially the theme tune)
Family Guy - it's a big fave in this house & it really gets on my nerves.

Countdown - reminds me of old people with nothing to do!

Miami Ink - Kat Von whats - her - name is like my daughter's idol!!
My OH loves family guy and i dont mind it too much but i am sure i would like it much more if it wasnt for Peter. He is just such an ass i cant like it and the whole character grates on me.

Also agree with whoever it was that said about set in the 60's sunday night show. The theme to heart beat still sends my heart racing from when i was a kid. That song ment it was late on a sunday and i had to go to school the next day prob without having done my homework!
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I have gone through my life thinking that there must be something wrong with me because I dont get The Beatles...........at all. You want genius, look at The Doors. They outclassed, out played and out sexed The Beatles

Also Angelina Bl**dy Jolie, I just dont get the hype, a totally overrated actress and TBH wierd looking.

Sunday evening 'set in the 60's' dramas, they are all the same and mark the end of the weekend and the beginning of getting everything ready for monday morning.
Isn't it nice to finde out you're not the only one who doesn't get the beatles. I agree though, the doors were/are better, though they're both quite a bit before my time I believe.

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I can't stand:
The One Show (especially the theme tune)
Family Guy - it's a big fave in this house & it really gets on my nerves.

Countdown - reminds me of old people with nothing to do!

Miami Ink - Kat Von whats - her - name is like my daughter's idol!!
I hope you know, that I'm holding you personally responsible for having that bloody One show theme tune stuck in my head now. I'm indefferent to the program, but that theme tune is irritating.

Indefferent to Family guy, countdown and Miami ink, as I've never watched the latter.

Hey, I'm not old.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say, but I say, the guys of twilight haven't done that much for me.

I'm moor interested in the personality of the characters, and imo they have not much going for them there either.

I prefer villains anyway.

I don't mind supernanny though.

Haven't watched Dexter so can't comment.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 01:20 PM
I don't have kids, but I love Supernanny!

I always think she'd make a good dog trainer!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 05:32 PM
I much prefer the Stones to the Beatles and i love The Doors two, especially Jim Morrison.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2010, 05:58 PM
I strongly HATE:
Twilight, my rectum could produce more interesting stuff!
Big Brother, I just dont care enough about fools.
Im a celeb get me out of here, no you were famous once..maybe just slightly, and now want to be some rejuvinated someboy when really you're an ass.
Reality shows following celebs, for two reasons:
1) Half aren't celebs,they become celebs. They are just nobodies, i.e Kerry Katona etc.
2)The few "true celebs" you see, it ain't reality! Just the odd celeb friend dropping by and so forth.
However, I loved The Osbournes as being a big Ozzy fan I enjoyed, and growing up with strong connections to the music industry I'd met a few times and heard of Sharon Osbournes fierce proffesional stance as a manager (not a tv persona shockingly!), and to me it was real..even down to the dog crap.
I dislike the beatles, the kinks were better!
And i feel Piers Morgan has as much charisma as my pomeranians toe!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 06:07 PM
I can't stand Noel Edmonds programme "Deal or no deal" I can't see the attraction of spending 45 minutes watching people open boxes but my Mum and Sister like it and think I am horrible if they have it on when I am round and I cheer when someone wins 1p!!

My husband hates it when we visit a friend of ours when she leaves the tele on whilst we are talking. He thinks it so rude and can't hear what she is saying. He did ask her if she minded turning it off (bit rude really in someone else's house but she wasn't watching it) and she didn't realsise it was on as she has it on all the time for background noise as she lives alone.

I hate the one show music too! Really blarey and intrusive. And as for Adrian Chiles.....
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 09:25 PM
There seems to be a fare few people who share my dislike of big brother/reality tv, the beatles and twilight.

What was that saying? oh yes, "great minds think alike".

Either that or we really are al just miserable gits .
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3