Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 08:44 AM

Wednesday, 28th February 2024

Good morning all

Looks dull out there but no rain forecast until this afternoon so it's don the winter gear and out we go

Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 09:29 AM
Good morning Chris. enjoy your outing

It was damp out first thing and rain is forecast for this afternoon, Taking it. bit easier today after a hectic day yesterday. Most probably picking the girls up his afternoon but waiting for a message just wish Ben could plan his week and give me the details.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 10:04 AM
Morning Chris and Sue
Hope you don't get drenched Chris
Sue, tbf, it's the least Ben could do os let you know in advance when you are required, you still have things you need to do
Heading to the drs again today.... getting weighed, I tried to combine the two appointments but it couldn't be done so for the second time this week....off to the dr
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 01:01 PM
Good afternoon all

Off today and done nothing at all chatted with a cuople of neighbours while getting the bin in discovered lady over the way has passed away. She was taken into hospital with a major heartattack boxing day came home late Jan then went back in. Funeral next week
Then chatted to a different set of neighbours fetching my recycling bin in as always in the Croft stop and speak to one and more will appear. So all neighbourhood information collected and apart from the funeral soon to be forgotten, good neoghbours are made due to lack of interfernce and a smile.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all

Looks dull out there but no rain forecast until this afternoon so it's don the winter gear and out we go

Have a good day all
Brrr sounds a bit chilly good luck to you all. Safe journey and visions of you all in bright yeallow waterproof coats boots and trousers.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Chris. enjoy your outing

It was damp out first thing and rain is forecast for this afternoon, Taking it. bit easier today after a hectic day yesterday. Most probably picking the girls up his afternoon but waiting for a message just wish Ben could plan his week and give me the details.

Take care everyone
Good afternoon Sue have you tried waking your Ben up by sending him a text saying when and what days and times you are available so takes a step back. Maybe make him think as you are on constant availabililty seems he has no "thought" for your life or value for your time.

I am pretty easy gong but you are toally so Maybe he need a wake up call. What would he do if you could not make it?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning Chris and Sue
Hope you don't get drenched Chris
Sue, tbf, it's the least Ben could do os let you know in advance when you are required, you still have things you need to do
Heading to the drs again today.... getting weighed, I tried to combine the two appointments but it couldn't be done so for the second time this week....off to the dr
Hope all works out well at the Doctors
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2024, 03:35 PM
HAPPY FEET. The new shoes I ordered, which were hard to find in the right size/style,have arrived and fit perfectly. The Italian firm Grisport shoes are a bit more expensive that others but last a lot longer. These are what they term walking shoes, they have proper leather uppers and the soles are like tractor tyres, they have a huge amount of tread.

Or lets put it another way, I would not like to be on the receiving end from a kick up the bum from them.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
HAPPY FEET. The new shoes I ordered, which were hard to find in the right size/style,have arrived and fit perfectly. The Italian firm Grisport shoes are a bit more expensive that others but last a lot longer. These are what they term walking shoes, they have proper leather uppers and the soles are like tractor tyres, they have a huge amount of tread.

Or lets put it another way, I would not like to be on the receiving end from a kick up the bum from them.
So all you need to do now is get walking before your holiday to wear them in
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2024, 10:45 PM
I don't bother much with my neighbours on the whole...the one side, they are pretty much o.k, the new lot...hmmmm, she's very very nosey and uncomfortably so ( asking me about children, have I got any, am I planning on having them, why not?!!!.... I have explained repeatedly I am undergoing treatment and would need to stop and would probably die...not that it's any of her business)They have also begun slamming the front door, we are assuming it has swollen up again but it takes the p*ss when it's before 5am some mornings and today has really done my head in with them, I was making my dinner and the door went, dogs were going berserk so I went to see what was going on, 2 barking staffies...I could make no sense of what my mum was saying. I took the dogs out and it turns out it was a courier with a parcel for next door...now I will take in a parcel for people but not when they ( all 4) are at home and literally just got in 5 minutes before, my mum pointed out that their cars were there and they were deffo at home, he kept trying to get mum to take the parcel...she said no sorry and shut the door, he went back next door and hammered on the door and lo and behold...they answered!! I just tend to say alright to most of my neighbours...tbf, I am totally over people lol....I find a lot of people stupid and I have no patience with stupid people.
Hope you get the shoes broken in o.k Barry, don't want blisters on your holidays!!