Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 05:51 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Monday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

...and yes, today it really IS Monday I know that, cos Dave isn't sitting in his chair and he was last night Either that or.....

Just been having a catchup on last night's D.a.D and I had to give up, I couldn't drink my coffee I was laughing at you Pat soooooo much with that hair of yours. Not only have you managed to transmorgriphy yourself into ME, you've surpassed yourself, you are more than I actually am if that's possible Six posts on your hair, you've surpassed me there surely??? I have to say though, I could have written them all myself word for word with some of my previous disasters. All you can do now Pat, is to sit back and wait....and wait....and wait cos it will grow eventually. Either that or go and get yerself a wig - bin there too Oh Lordy, you did make me laugh.

Lynn, you made me laugh too, especially with your dad's comment about ducking and he's right of course. Nice to see you sounding so happy, must be because you've had Gorden home for 10 days, but I suppose he's gone off now just like Dave. I mean that as in gone off to work, not gone off!!

Oh I can't type this, I seem to be in a silly mood this morning now having read half of last night's session, so I'll just say I hope people who have been poorly are feeling a heck of a lot better today and that all doglets are happy and bouncy this morning, especially Pepsi who did something really baaaad last night!

Enjoy your Monday everyone. I've got the dentist this morning (again!),. so I'm sure she'll wipe this smile off me face at some point
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2014, 06:00 AM
Morning Helena. You silly never.
Gorden was back to work last week short week so just the weekend this weekend. He hasn't left yet will be leaving about 9 and meeting Michael at the boat to give him his birthday card and gift and cake I made. His lovely Spanish girlfriend is taking him out too dinner tonight. Talk about legs 11 that girl and a real beauty goes for Latino types our Michael but then he could be mistaken for coming from Latin origins. Dark and sulky looking.

Dillon woke at 5 am this morning but we did have a quiet night. I let him out and must confess I went back to bed and snoozed on and off then he started having a bark about 6.15 so I am up he came in had cuddles and is now back out laying on the patio. I better start getting Gorden's stuff packed food that is clothes he packs himself and do his breakfast and lunch.

Bev I hope you are beginning to feel better and might you be able to get to the Doctors for a chat today ?
I hope all other poorlies are feeling better and doglets too who may be under the weather.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 06:10 AM
Morning Lynn, and happy birthday to Michael today, sounds like he's in for a good one with home made birthday cake and dinner out with his lovely latino girlfriend tonight. Dillon's probably waking up when the sun comes up isn't he, and good that he was able to stay out there so long on his own without barking.

Better get myself ready for our walk, it's going to be a lovely day but there's always the chance of a heavy shower this month.

I was lying in bed last night couldn't sleep cos the problem with that woman behind me at the van was going through my mind. I've now decided to get some of that cheap old willow type lookalike fencing to go behind my current picket fence, so I can shut her out along with her dog and his poops - sorted!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Go on laugh! Here's post number 7!

Got up early and decided to tackle it and stop moaning. Have employed all sorts of heated implements and velcro rollers and dryers. And the left side now looks like it did in the photos.

The right side? Jaysus worse than ever. Just a stubborn, exaggerated OUTWARD POINTING BIG FLICK UP.

Still having just read this
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/28/us...her/?hpt=hp_t1

Bad hair month is really a bit of a 'first world problem' isn't it?

(But don't think you've heard the last of it! Good job it grows quickly out here in the sun)

Now sat waiting for her ladyship to get up from bed. She had a quick pee and went back to bed while I'm sat here dressed, (with half my hair done) and ready to go out!

*can't you come over and beat that hairdresser into a pulp for me verbally Helena? This is a small village and I don't want to make enemies just yet!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Sorry morning Lynn. And hope you aren't any worse today Bev.

Now going to drag that lazy little moo out of my bed and make her come out with me. (She's probably hiding because she doesn't recognise me with this hair do)
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 06:25 AM
Morning Helena, Lynn and all who follow,

I've been up for some time having dropped my son at the station at .06.50. I think I'm ready for bed again A very dank morning here with the promise of rain .... oh joy

No plans today other than general housework, at sometime taking my OH to go and collect his van and bathing Rucksack.

Helena I hope the dentist visit goes well. Is the problem with that woman and dog behind the big or smaller van? Enjoy your walk with Zena.
Lynn I'm sure your son will love his cake etc and happy birthday to him. His new girlfriend sounds lovely .... hopefully she is.

Bev I really really hope you are felling a little (well a lot actually) better this morning. You too Mandy.
See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Morning Tang you snuck in. How are you feeling today? Heated tongs are the only thing that will help your style .. well if you want it straightened.

Enjoy your walk.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Tang your hairstyle nightmares have made me laugh!

Hope Bev is feeling better

Hullo everyone else!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Morning Pat oh nooooo more hair disasters the offer is still there for me to nip over with the clippers. It does a lovely job on Gorden's hair he has no nasty sticky up flicky bits. But then he doesn't have much hair.
Morning Jenny gosh we are all up early today. It will be nanny napping en-mass today.
Helena the willow fencing sounds a good idea she seems to of got under your skin. Block her out its the only way.
Oh yes Maca short for Macarina is a beauty so slim beautiful dark long hair and with heels nearly as tall as Michael who tips just over 6 foot. She is lovely with it no airs and grace very quiet, sweet and polite. Her family and herself come from Madrid.
Can't believe my baby is 29 today
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Morning H and all,

I took a piriton before bed last night as they make me a little drowsey and as a result got a really good nights sleep.
I have woken up with really painful lungs though. I am not wheezy or coughing but they are just painful especially when I breathe, which unfortunately at the moment I need to do

Good luck at the dentist H, don't envy you that trip.

Lynn Happy Birthday to your very handsome Michael. I hope he enjoys his day and his girlfriend sounds gorgeous too. I wonder if there will be wedding bells in the near future.

Pat you do make me laugh with your hair woes. I thought it looked lovely and really suited you. My hair is a similar style and I have to use straightners on mine otherwise that sticks out all over the place. But I do understand what its like if you can't manage to get the same look yourself or its too much hassle. I have had that quite a few times. hang in there, the good thing about hair is it will grow.

Jenny you say no plans but it sounds like you are going to be and have been fairly busy. Good Luck bathing rucksack. I always end up wetter than the dogs.

Have a lovely day all, I am off to do as instructed and put my feet up.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »