Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2006, 09:23 PM

Greys Anatomy

Has anyone been watching this???
I just watched Thursdays episode and then it said it was the end of the current series and it would be back next year now I'm all upset!!!!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Watched it first time around, they were actually repeats, been waiting ages for the next series. good innit
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2006, 09:29 PM
amazing....great music as well. Funny, I thought it had been on before, was it on five or another channel?...Thursday nights were great with house and then Greys...I'm really really upset now
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Het
amazing....great music as well. Funny, I thought it had been on before, was it on five or another channel?...Thursday nights were great with house and then Greys...I'm really really upset now
god now your asking, I record everything on sky plus and series link it so i don't miss any but no idea what channel anything is on. 5 sounds quite likely though. I never seem to watch anything when it's actually on tv.
House is brilliant as well, and now thats finished too, that's the trouble with the summer months it's all repeats or rubbish.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2006, 11:16 PM
It was on Living TV first I think