Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2023, 07:58 AM

Twinkling Tuesday 14th February 2023

Morning all. Hope all is getting better in your world's. Tesco today, so exciting. Have a good day and be careful when out walking if you had a sudden frosty night like it was here. All forecasts said not but then the one on tele said it would be. I just think it best to just look out the window these days.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2023, 09:19 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day

There is only so much you can do for Steve then it is up to him to sort out his problem Kelly

Hope your sister is improving now she is home Chris and that you and Dave are doing well.

Have a good day Kazz and Lynn

Very foggy and frosty here when I got up but the sun is now breaking through. Teazle walked and now having another coffee before taking her for her annual booster.

Tke care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2023, 11:12 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Sunny on and off here but it is foggy so keeps dulling over. Tomorrow meant to be better so I will get the washing done ready for the line first thing tomorrow if weather is good as promised.

griff I agree sounds like the battery we have had this issue when the central locking doesn't want to work quick boost on the charger or sometimes new battery and problem solved.
You need to let others do some of the work griff, you need to concentrate on yourself sometimes.
brenda, enjoy the Tesco delivery and glad although not wonderful your hand problems do not stop you from doing things.
Sue have a nice afternoon with the girls.
Chris so glad your sister is slowly on the mend. I guess she will be tired for a while yet. As you say the drugs and of course quite a dramatic fall she took.

Yesterday was mostly a duvet day for Freya. She had a busy week last week, daddy on holiday.
Monday and Tuesday was fairly quiet. Wednesday nursery Thursday toddler group with daddy and ferrying mummy to work and back as her car was in the garage.
Friday mummy and daddy took her to inflatabounce and from the videos they sent they had a wonderful time. 4 hours of fun. Saturday was a quiet day, Sunday meeting up with the other Grandparents and aunties and uncles and cousins for a Birthday bash for a cousin and Lauren's mum's Birthday at a bowling alley.
She has a sleeping bag type thing and she had 1/2 hour sleep under it then most of the day in between some toddling and playing and a walk around the garden she just wanted to curl up with me watch CBeebies under her sleeping bag.

Kazz we do one Monday a week now and the odd Sunday about one in 8 normally.
The caravan hopefully will be coming with us to the Spring garden party Bernese club of GB in May. First time we will have stayed at the event.
If the weather is nice it might well be out before then, Volvo seems sorted now and hopefully the Vauxhall will be sorted once and for all by the end of this month.
Both are good for towing our van but we need to build up some confidence in both cars before taking that step.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2023, 08:02 PM
Good evening all

Very foggy for most of the day here. According to the forecast, it was supposed to be a sunny day. As you say Brenda - look out the window

An off day for my sister again - she's been in bed sleeping most of the day.

Gary has had a fit this afternoon and I've sent an irate message to the Care Manager as he pressed his care alarm and no one turned up. This isn't the first time and I'm definitely not happy about it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2023, 08:23 PM
Oh Chris not what you need.
That's very bad that the care alarm was not reacted too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2023, 10:27 PM
Oh sh*t Chris, hope Gary is o.k and that is absolutely not on!! The move there was meant to help you feel better about him having a fit and having assistance quickly... hope someone gets their a*se kicked!
Apparently, Steve went back to the car this morning and it unlocked the boot! I personally feel it's operater error after me yelling at him yesterday lol
I have had a bit of a shock, I have a card from himself and a new charm from pandora is being delivered tomorrow.....I have never had a valentine's gift from him in 6 years!
Ended up at the drs, I have been trying to get an appointment for a week...no good, rung today and said could I please have a referral to the chemist for antibiotics...yep, that was done for me, got home and got a call, chemist can't see me! Can I be at the drs for 3??? O.k, dad came and got me, the lady dipped my pee and yep... immediately everything turned the colour it shouldn't be! She has sent my urine off to check its the right antibiotic...it is, I tried to explain what was wrong with me, what I need and why it happens but, she just glazed over and I think it went over her head... nevermind, I have the antibiotics so hopefully a few days and I will feel better!