View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 01:19 PM
The temperature has dropped considerably here, even Steve shut the patio doors! I am frozen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Right Brenda, have read up on it and it sounds very similar indeed doesn't it. She doesn't seem to be in pain or particularly what they describe as 'self limiting' though.
Not heard from Katherine, so no idea whats going on, she's excellent at being in touch pretty quickly.
Not even started G.O.T as yet. Am doing a bit of juggling with credit cards, then found that a payment hadn't gone out of my bank (as I thought) phoned them, no it went earlier due to the Spring Bank Holiday. I can clear the rest of debt run up by son on my MBNA card which has a very high interest, I'd moved most of it to a 0% interest card which I've more or less seen off now, and I can afford to move the last dregs of it to the 0% interest card now. Found out the 0% interest card for the girls vets bills lasts till August 2017 not this August as first thought, which is great.
Hoping to see the back of it all by the end of the year, I'm so close to the exit on all of this I'm getting excited. I can then truly close the door on the whole sorry despicable mess and start the New Year on a good footing, well thats the plan, but we all know what they say about plans.
Of course there IS the cars MOT and Insurance lurking in the wings though, but I have regained the Will To Live - I think
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2016, 01:21 PM
G'day Folks-
Now about this dimmer switch, Griff, it's not broken - it's haunted!!!!!!!
There are things that live in the walls (and under the beds and inside the wardrobes) that wait until you are asleep and then they come out and GET YOU!!!!
They enter this portal of our existance through light switches and dimmer ones in particular!
Their evil knows no bounds - they prey on the unwary.
Would suggest you get on E-Bay and buy a job lot of crucifixes plus tons of garlic then whatever you do DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!
Do hope that this helps! If it doesn't try an Exorcism!
Have a good day, bye fer now. G.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2016, 01:28 PM
You are wicked LG.
Fingers crossed the plans all work out June.
Temperature dropped considerably here too. Second fan now off but back door and conservatory door still open. Dillon's a happier boy.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Sorry you didn't sleep too well Griff and hope you don't feel too ill with the chemo today.

Hope your cold hasn't got worse Moyra.

Poor Tyto hope he is better today and it was only a one off due to the weather.

Sunny spells at the moment but was cooler when out with Teazle. Washing done and out to dry, bed changed and with the help of Barry the mattress has been turned. Other than a bit of gardening nothing planned for today.
Hope all two and four legged are feeling well today.
Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue says I always do a good turn on a mattress.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Hope you have your tin hat ready when Sue see's this tweed.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Good news Moyra and lets hope the letter from your doctor to the council will help you and also the new antibiotics and cream.

Hope you aren't feeling too bad this afternoon Griff.

Good that Tyto seems to be better and hope you manage a good afternoon Brenda.

Gordon you are very naughty frightening poor Griff

Happy birthday to Brian Nippy and hope he has managed to have a god day despite the weather.

Hope it is only growing pains with Zen June and that all your plans come good for this year.

Managed to get the washing dry and Teazle out again. Got back just before the rain set in.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Just had a quick catchup and hoping that the rain eases off. You won't believe what they are doing over the green? Yep it is wet and they are cutting the grass. Well I hope Zen gets better June. Tyto seems to be, won't know until the wee small hours I suppose. Normally that is when dogs let us have no sleep. Just like babies. Oh well off to put stuff on table just incase my visitors turn up.At least if they don't the wine is chilled for me later. lol!! Moyra I will ask my daughter about your cream as she worked in pharmacy before going into school work. Have a good one peeps.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Good job I've been sorting my finances out this morning if it is this Pano because the main thing is pain killers, very expensive ones. Also I see Vit C is recommended but with no calcium included, raw diet (oh dear) is not good because of the protein and calcium, so going to have to see what I can do about that as no way am I putting Zen on kibble. I can probably get rid of a lot of bone from her diet, although that means no lunchtime bone and no dinosaur bone either. Can probably get pet mince with no bone in as well. I don't think raw is particularly high in protein actually, will look into that one.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Dear oh Dear Tumbleweed Lol
Sue, glad you dodged the rain
LG.seeeeeeee i knew i was right!!!!! best dig out my crucifix, nah, go one better...get it tattooed on me, won't dare come near me then Lol
Moyra, it is awful here, wet cold and grey...more like october than the back end of june
TW, hope it isn't pano and great news about the debt.... it will all be put behind you soon, end of a awful chapter!!!
Lynn, pleased the cooler weather is making someone happy Lol
Brenda...good plan, if your mates don't come have a party on your own!!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >