Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2024, 08:27 AM

Monday 19th February 2024

Morning all. Kelly it is a pc the one with a tower by the side of it, actually it is underneath the computer table. Not a laptop. No worries it will be ok I expect when I get someone to print it of for me. Hope you all have a good day. Off for a late wander.The fascinating word/s for today are: Zoaria, Bryozoan
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2024, 10:22 AM
Doesn't matter Brenda, they have the same programs just not portable
Deciding when to book my train tickets.... don't want to book to early incase my appointment gets changed but don't want to leave it too late incase I end up paying more for my tickets
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2024, 10:53 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kelly

Sorry can't help with your problem Brenda. Enjoy your walk

It's a dilemma Kelly you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Early morning again for me. Ben to station and then girls to school. Mum is picking up this afternoon so one journey saved.. She goes home on Thursday so upset children ahead.

Take care everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2024, 05:22 PM
el that is the bush stump out now and iy was huge. managed to remove most of the clingng earth on it and reduce the branches left. Now ready for the dump.iton ly took the guy about an hour to get out, it would have taken me a lot longer.
Next is letting the earth settle down and possibl;y get a bit more, then later on go on the hunt for a decent size Bodlia plant, not something so small in a pot you can hardly see it, That is what Sue would buy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2024, 06:09 PM
Good evening brenda, griff, Sue, Barry and all to follow.
We have done two days in a row with Freya and we are tired.
We now have almost two weeks off not back till the beginning of March, Mark and Lauren are on holiday so not needed next Monday.
We have had two nice days though but we do find we get more tired every time we have two baby sitting days close or next to each other.

There might be a possibility at the beginning of April we will only be needed for Bank holiday Mondays and the odd Sunday here and there if they qualify for the free child one day a week.

brenda I hope you can manage to sort the skewiff photo situation out.
Two weird words today.
Sue You will be picking up the pieces I guess when mum goes back.
griff I hope you manage to work out the train ticket situation.
Glad the shrub is out Barry.
Kazz I hope your day has gone well.
We will be looking at short breaks away this evening or tomorrow and no idea when our first trip in the caravan will be.
There is so much flooding.