Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 05:15 AM

Good morning one and all - Monday!

Morning all,

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted

Now counting down to the next break in December – only 13 weeks to go

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
Grandchildren are the reward you get for not strangling your teenagers.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

It may have gone quickly Vicki, but at least you packed a lot into it. I hope everything at work has now settled down for you to get back in there and do what you do best without all that atmosphere hanging around that was (with her!). Hope you're doing ok Lynn, been thinking about you as the time draws nearer for Gorden.xxx

Anyways, I had a lovely day out with Dave yesterday celebrating my unofficial birthday. We had a fantastic lunch in a quiet country pub, and wondered why all the other tables had "reserve" on them, and yet we were the only ones in there. It wasn't till we got outside that we noticed they were all eating in the garden lol! Then we went down the seafront, it was packed solid coz it was a glorious day, we couldn't park, so we went into town for Dave to buy me a birthday present. Can you believe it, but I couldn't find anything I wanted so he ended up with 2 pairs of work trousers as my birthday present - that's a first I have now officially declared myself, the girl who has everything then

Off to get tiles today to finish around the sink so Dave can put the final upstand on and then all in all, it's pretty much finished apart from around the cooker and the two big cupboards, but those can wait for another day, I now have my sparkly, new kitchen, even the breakfast bar is in and the two stools under and I love it

Just heard we have 2 hurricanes merging together heading our way for the end of the week when they expect 80mph winds, aw gaaaawd Anyway, they're probably wrong.

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Awww back to work Vicki. Not so sure I am liking the only 13 weeks till December bit. Wait a minute Gorden will be home if only for a while if he decides to return to Kazakhstan after Christmas. Not so bad a thought then.

Helena I am glad you and Dave had such a nice day out you both needed it and deserve it.
I am doing ok thnks Hlena dreading it as it is getting nearer but keeping a brave face don't want him going off worrying after all he has the bigger worry to deal with not knowing anyone foreign country away from everything and everyone he knows.

Normal day here walking Dillon in a while then boring housework. It looks like it may rain here. Hope not.

Love the gem today. Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, H and all,
Very busy day for me today as I need to gut my house from top to bottom and do a bit of painting, because I have someone coming to look at my house at 9.30 tomorrow morning. She is not sure on the area she said as she has heard things about it! Still I persuaded her to at least come and look, so i need it looking the best I can get it to try and impress and i thought 9.30 am should be the safest time and quietest time round this area so as not to put her right off. Need to get all this done before I go to work this afternoon and I have the dentist to fit in at 9.30 this morning too.
Good luck back at work today Vicki, I hope it all goes smoothly.
H, I hope those hurricanes don't come on Thursday as I am booked to do a meet and greet with the dogs outside Tesco on Thursday in aid of the greyhound rescue, and I don't want to get soaked or blown away..
Hope you all have a good day.
Loved the gem, so true
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Morning Vicki, H and all

I hope you have a good day at work Vicki, it's hard going back after hols.

Why are you celebrating an unofficial birthday H, is it so you can sneak in two birthdays? The weather has been glorious but there's no point trying to get anywhere near the sea!

Well it was an interesting day at work yesterday, very busy, I had a customer shouting at me and getting aggressive, doesn't work with me I'm afraid! My colleague came in after all in the afternoon, if I start throwing up I will strangle her, on the whole it wasn't a bad day.

Our routine has to change again as the school are back from hols, no more walking the dogs when I want, there are too many numpties with their off lead dogs, I wait until they have gone home, they are never out for long thank goodness.

Have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxx

Its a cooler one here atm although they did say its changing, so those few days were summer then

Had a great day yesterday and the gang loved it, they are all still asleep.
Foster son gone to school, just waiting for Pat to get ready and go then I have a full day planned.

Have a great day everyone, Hope the lady likes your house Bev and decides its for her
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. I am [mutter mutter] hopping mad [mutter mutter] as I decided to stay up and watch the Paralympic closing ceremony and [mutter mutter] wish I had not bothered.

Everything was drowned out by the stupid [mutter mutter] inane [mutter mutter] chatter of the Israeli commentators [it was only shown on the main Israeli channel]. Now I know I did not miss anything from not being able to record the opening and closing ceremonies of the main Olympics, or the opening of the Paralympics. Actually my fault as I did not set the recording box thingy properly, but if everything was drowned out [mutter mutter] as it was last night, I do not think I missed anything.

Anyhow, after yesterdays late afternoon very successful outing with Pereg, it looks like we will be able to go out a bit more now and see if I can find any more until now unknown grassy areas. I do not like to go too far from home or too far from any help if needed, not just because of Pereg but also because I really do not fancy being stuck in the middle of nowhere if The Silver Monster decides to break down. Especially in the dark!

Enjoy the day everyone.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Good Morning all.

Day off today, so Alex and I are going out for lunch (lucky Toddler!)
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All

I shall be off out with Max shortly then have some work to do before walking a couple of client's dogs later. I may even get chance to mow the lawn later!

Have a good day all
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Morning all

Today's the day I pick up Archie literally bouncing off the walls! Can't wait to have him home!
Other than that, not got much planned
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >